Thread: Population class needed for replenishment?

Icon5 Population class needed for replenishment?

I asked this a ways back, wondering if this feature was ever added?

Is there a quick way to tell what population class a unit needs to be replenished while in an army? I don't always remember what type a unit needs. Do you have to go back to where they were recruited originally and check with a general there? Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks.
    Gaming PC: I7-9700K@4.9GHz/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro x2/950 Pro/970 EVO/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro/

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Population class needed for replenishment?

yep, think it's the only way.
    Another way could be putting an icon on every unit UI, loooot of work obviously.

I asked the same thing back in March:

If it's possible to do this, is there any chance of implementing it in the next update?

[IMG]file:///C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.gif[/IMG] Originally Posted by Bertie the Bunyip [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image004.gif[/IMG]

Dresden,

Thanks for the quick response.

The manpower cost and pool it comes from is displayed in the tooltip when you hover over a unit in the recruitment options window. However, I'm referring to a unit in an army. It would be helpful to have that info in the description window when you left click on a unit in an army that's in a region that does not support that unit, since you won’t find it in the recruitment options window. As of now, in that situation, you have no way to look up that info, as far as I know.

Thanks

Here's Dresden's response:

Considering there are 2000 units in the mod, no I don't think we will have that done for the next fix update. But maybe we can have it included in the next major mod update.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Yep, another way to do that here, but i won't be able to script that, personally.
    I'll take a note anyway, thx Bertie.

Its on my long list of things to do down there somewhere But having their class on their long description page is a goal. Its just a lot of work and we have had so many updates and stuff hit we haven't had time to breathe.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

No problem Dresden. You and your crew are busier than a supermarket right before a snowstorm!

No problem, I was just checking to see if I missed it while playing a few Warhammer 2 campaigns. Thanks.
    Gaming PC: I7-9700K@4.9GHz/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro x2/950 Pro/970 EVO/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro/