Thread: My Resignation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Default My Resignation

What has occurred in the past several hours has been both shocking and disturbing. Before this whole mess started, I felt, like many others, that this site was running well after the last event was resolved, things were getting back to normal, and future of this site looked bright. What could go wrong right? This is ON's site and they can do whatever they want with it but they must see that their recent action has greatly harmed the site instead of improving it.

I am a big fan of this site and I just want to see it prosper and improve. Not this. Looking around this site right now, things have truly hit the fan. I tried to stay neutral through this whole mess as much as possible, never taking sides and always doing my job here, a job that I have voluntary chosen to do for a year now. Every day as a TWC moderator was a great honor for me. Seeing what has occurred today is greatly disturbing and I just can't remain as a moderator here while this goes on. I thank TWC for all it has given me and I only hope that something is done soon to stop this mess from getting any worse then it already is.

Hopefully, once things are resolved and the rebuilding process comes into flow, I hope I can return to staff and continue helping this site improve and flourish. I hereby resign my position as Moderator and hope things get better in the future. All I ask for is my Senatorii badge.

TWC's loyal servant always, Duke Godfrey
    Last edited by Trajan; January 17, 2007 at 05:20 AM.