(Keep in mind I am gaming on BOTET 1.5 BETA which should be the current version on MODDB. I know there's a newer version out there that I have yet to try, however I did some checks on descr_faction_standing.txt and no real changes on captives and diplomatic effects. I will likely move to the newest August 3rd version once I have finished this campaign.)

So, I don't know about you guys but I am sick of becoming the worlds hated foe when playing as the High Elves an all that I have done is slaughtering Dark Elves (As High Elves should mind you). Globally you get reduced trustworthiness and you can barely even say hello to your grandest allies. All because you've naturally decided to attack the foes that come at you.

I have for many many turns been forced to release prisoners of the Dark Elves over and over again and feed Bretonnia, Lizardmen and Wood Elves with gifts so they can like me again. It took me probably more than 50 turns in (probably a lot more than that) to finally get ceasefires.

How about completely removing how these effects affect diplomatic standings (or significantly lower it)? It do believe it's really meaningless in the world of Warhammer. If that is not something BOTET team is willing to consider, then is there a way for ourselves to edit it? Share knowledge?