Thread: A Spartan Mod

Default A Spartan Mod

Now i'm not a modder and i know next to nothing about modding sure i could learn how to make this mod that i want but it would take hours and i don't have the time to do it but if someone would be willing to make a mod or help me make it myself that would be amazing. essentially i want to make a mod that replaces a faction probably Bretonia with spartans replaces the units the building names and louen now while id love to also make custom armor for the units i think a reskin using other units looks and just having stats from rome 2 would be good or if i could somehow copy over the total war rome 2 models or something either way bare minimum is i would want a remodel using naything that looks like spartans and the units from rome 2 and their stats. if someone could make this type of a mod or help me in making one i would highly appreciate it

Default Re: A Spartan Mod

Modding is rather restrictive in Warhammer in regard of adding or editing models , it is possible to retexture some or change some things.

It is also really time consuming , especially in adding entire new factions , so it depends on if You find people who have same goals.

Best bet is to read guides or get tools like pack file manager download mod you want to emulate from steam and inspect their tables.
    Mod that could be closest to what You try to accomplish is

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...outhern+realms

Image from their reddit discord:

In my opinion it is better to add those units to that faction instead replacing Bretonia and can be even kinda loreful, also it is possible that Ca will add new faction (Dogs of War that has some regiments that use art assets that Romans or Spartans could use)
    Last edited by kelembribor21; September 14, 2018 at 02:39 PM.

Into the fires of battle, unto the anvil of war!