I know a few people here played it back in the day (Ponti where you at ), but no idea where it stands now with people, so I guess that's what I'm here to find out.

Essentially, I've played it on and off the past few years, and over time I have created alts for all crafting professions and acquired a nice big island kinship house in Belfalas that really only myself and my brother and rarely one other friend ever utilize. I main my hunter and have only slowly completed content over the years, I'm taking it slow, but a good while ago I did max out my alts in all crafting guilds as well, so I have access to most everything (at least that the lower and mid levels would ever need). On top of a kick ass kin house with lots of stuff to use. So since I'm sure as hell not going to use everything for my one main character, if anyone else is interested in utilizing it, I'm fine with that.

I should say I have no intention now of making this an official TWC Gaming Staff thing of any sort, unless a lot of people are both interested in playing and it becoming some sort of staff thing. Clans in GS years ago didn't go so well, so I don't mean to bring that back, this is more of my personal interest in LOTR and the game and seeing if others want to utilize the plethora of crap I have accumulated playing this on my own for so long . Basically if anyone wants to join the kin and use the stuff, look at the view from the island, use the crafting stuff, or ask myself for use of my crafting alts, I'm totally fine with it. No rules for the kin, no joining requirements, just casual do-whatever. Anything in the kin house storage I don't care if one or many people take all. I have all upkeep costs well covered as well.

The server is Landroval (back during the server merges I had to move and this is just what I chose). The kinship is Wardens of Arthedain. My main is level 114 hunter Haderon, whom you may message/mail ingame anytime. The kin house is at Tol Falthui, Amon Hathol, Belfalas should you care to visit.