Thread: Re: Surely this must be a bug?

Default Re: Surely this must be a bug?

Can someone tell me if this is a bug or not? I have three generals/governors who have low loyalty, about 2 I think. I give one of them an estate and his loyalty increased 2 points as can be expected. Now this is where it doesn't make sense; even though I get a jealous trait loyalty -1 for one of the others (because I gave his rival an estate I guess) his loyalty has actually gone up from 2 to 4 as well!!! Surely that's not right???

The only mod I'm using is Radious. Any suggestions?

No replies? I was hoping someone might confirm or correct me.

If it is a bug it may not be game breaking, but it does spoil an otherwise well balanced, cause and consequence political system they have in place since the recent update. That means I can give one of my generals an estate and all the others like me for it.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; September 07, 2018 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Have you tried it without radious mod? If it still happens to you when using pure vanilla, then I think you should report it to the official CA forums, if not, test it out a bit more on radious and report it to the radious ToB forum here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...s-of-Britannia

A posh raider fellow wuz 'ere~

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Since you're using a mod you should have posted this in the aforementioned mod's thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Greek Strategos♔ View Post
    Since you're using a mod you should have posted this in the aforementioned mod's thread.

So nobody else is having the problem? That's really all I needed to know. I'll try it without radious then.

Daruwind's Avatar Citizen

Just quick question. How many estates did your leader have before and after gifting the esteates. Having too many on faction leader is lowering loyalty of others...But mostly I agree you should firstly ask Radious.
    DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by large jack View Post
    So nobody else is having the problem? That's really all I needed to know. I'll try it without radious then.
    You should.

I dont think its bug.l Sometimes is enaugh when you give estate to one and all other will get higher loyality as well. Simply because they dont like when you have so many of them.