Thread: Technology Tree

Default Technology Tree

I recently bought Empire Total War Gold Edition which comes with a Product Key on a piece of paper with no printed manual. The manual file inside the dvd doesn't include the technology tree for units and buildings etc. I know this game is a bit old but does anyone have a copy of the technology tree for units, buildings etc. or know where I can download it? It is very important to have the printed technology tree for a game of such complex as Empire Total War. Thanks.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Technology Tree

You mean this tech tree you can find ingame? I don’t think there was a buidling tree in my manual

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Yeah that's the building technology tree I'm after. If it can be found ingame then that would be ok I guess. I still hope for a printable version of all the units and buildings available. Over the years did someone put together a full tech tree for Empire Total War gamers to download?

Prince of Essling's Avatar Napoleonic Enthusiast
    Patrician

Try https://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Technology_Tree_(ETW) which combines units & buildings - though the civilian stuff is well down the page.
    Sign DLC petition for improved map for NTW
    Useful Websites |Napoleon: Masters of Europe |
    The Wardrobe of 1805 |Napoleon: Art of War|
    Frederick the Great: Art of War|
    Under the Patronage of Gunny
    "Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts."

It definitely would have been neat to have had a fold-out tech tree included with the physical copy that someone could have scanned. Back in the day, I used to have an Age of Empires II tech tree taped to the wall next to my monitor, it was super helpful so I know where you are coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Essling View Post
    Try https://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Technology_Tree_(ETW) which combines units & buildings - though the civilian stuff is well down the page.
    That doesn't say ecah building provide which units.

Quote Originally Posted by MoKuS View Post
    That doesn't say ecah building provide which units.
    For that, you'll have to mouse over each building in the R&D screen. It'll tell you which units are buildable there.