Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: War of Petty Kings - (Durandon/Dayne victory)

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Default War of Petty Kings - (Durandon/Dayne victory)

Credits goes to
    AdmiralThrawn
    for his awesome Age of Petty King 3.0 mod!
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/westeros-...eyond-the-wall
    War of petty kings

Long before the rise of Valyria, Westeros was divided into countless Petty Kingdoms. In the south, the Reach is consumed by fire as weak kings are set upon from all sides, and strong ones vie for their remains. In Blackwater bay, the sea run red with blood and in the Riverlands petty kingdoms struggle for supremacy, even as they face invaders from all sides. As chaos descends upon the lands of Westeros it remains to be seen which Kingdoms shall forge dynasties to last a thousand years, and which will fade into history.
    The Map
    You are allowed to sail around Dorn, so you can sail your armies from the Sunset sea to the Narrow sea. However, you can not land troops in the areas beyond the black line (Dorne, north of Mudd territories, the Arbor)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The map disappeared, not sure why. I will try to re-upload in another formate

1. You have 24 turns to take your turn, if you don't ask for an extension or haven't appointed a personal sub you will be subbed/skipped.

2. It is not allowed to abuse bugs to yours or others' advantage. These are the known bugs:
    The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort or a settlements Zone of Control.
    Spam siege bug: Besieging a fort or a settlement with a force far superior in it, in order to either prevent that army from reinforcing or in order to cut down a settlements income is not allowed.
    Fort watchtower bug: Constructing watchtowers is not allowed.
    Heroic victory bug: No Heroic victories at all. If you get a heroic victory you must reload until you get a different result, and if you cannot get a different result then you will not be allowed to play the battle.
    Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.
    Siege reinforcement bug: when the army is adjacent to a fort or a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed
    Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.
    Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on multiple times. You can see when this bug occurs, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.
    3. You are not allowed to encircle an army, just to deny its retreat.
    4. Destroying buildings is not allowed in these 3 situations:
    - If the settlement is under siege
    - A far superior army is one turn away from the settlement. *exception: if it is turn one it is allowed
    - You have not yet held that settlement for 3 turns *exception: does not apply on turn 1-3 on home regions
    5. 4 units per fort and 2 forts per region
    6. You are not allowed to sally out if the result is defeat(both is settlements and forts), and you are not allowed to fight a battle, if the result is defeat.
    7. You have to VM/PM the next player after you upload your save.
    8. Posting pictures of battle odds, and results is mandatory. All pics must show the attacking and defending forces. You are advised to delete your finance and minimap
    9. The recruitment of spies\assassins and their use is prohibited
    10. Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Greyjoy defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies in fortification, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' should be allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort and was defeated by 'b'.Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this
    11. No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockade ( sea units only).
    12. It is not allowed to accept money or regions from dying/obliterated factions.

13. It is not allowed use a princess to steal a general, unless there is more than 30% of success. (pics must be posted)
    14. Settlements gifted must disband all units, except for one to keep public order.
    15.No One turn peace for everybody Example - Arryn can attack Lannister because Lannister has already played. This includes not being able to enter anyone’s lands if they have yet to play.
    16. The recruitment of siege equipment and their use is prohibited.
    17. It is illegal to place armies or any kind of land forces (Archers, Infantry, Cavalry) onto ships which are inside ports.
    18. It is illegal to burn down ports in order to get around rule 11- if your port is blockaded and there are ships inside that port, if you burn down the port the ship is not allowed to move.
    19. It is illegal to steal a general with a princess in order to break a siege.
    20. in case someone performs a trick\move which isn't forbidden by the rules that the admin does not like, that action (if it should be allowed or not) goes to a vote and if more than half of the players agree then that rule will become valid next turn
    21. You mustnt build watchtowers.
    22.You are not allowed to siege a settlement for purpose to deny garisson from participating in battle.
    23. Agent squashing is not allowed
    24. The admin's decision is final

And yes, i know these are the same rules as in AoN. If you want any changes or additions just say so in the thread.

Admin:
    REDBOOSTY
    Co-Admin:
    Jadli

Houses
    There will be 7-10 houses depending on the number of people who sign up. The houses that will be human will be the houses that are most requested, (some dictatorship will likely be enforced
    )
    You can pick from the following houses:
    Crabb - AI
    Bar Emmon- Keldo52
    Greyiron - Berry Knight
    Greyjoy - AI
    Reyne - AI
    Lannister - Peaman
    Tarbeck - AI
    Estermont - AI
    Durrandon - Epic Total War
    Peake - AI
    Gardener - Joker

Hightower - AI
    Dayne - Joerock22
    Yronwood - AI
    Darklyn - AI
    Mooton - AI
    Bracken - AI
    Blackwood - Captain Melon

Map T5

Turn 10

Last edited by General Dragon.; June 07, 2019 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Hotseat ended
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Default Re: War of Petty Kings

Rank three factions you want to play
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Reyne, Blackwood, Bar Emmon

Epic Total war's Avatar Tiro

Durrandon, Reyne, Hightower

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Yronwood, Blackwood, Reyne

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dayne, Lannister, Gardener

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

I was asked to join this but never got around to posting my preferred factions..

Greyjoy, Greyiron or Reyne

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

Greyiron, Peake, Greyjoy
    Last edited by BerryKnight; September 19, 2018 at 08:42 PM.

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

I would participate in this, if we get enough players. Dayne, Hightower, Estermont.

Quote Originally Posted by joerock22 View Post
    I would participate in this, if we get enough players. Dayne, Hightower, Estermont.
    We have enough players now

-Stannis Baratheon

Ive been lacking time, and TWC has been down... But I will do my best to get this started within the end of the week. Ill assign factions tomorrow. I will most likely be the admin. And Jadli has offered to be Co-admin

-Stannis Baratheon

Factions have been assigned, you can swap factions with AI(ask me and i will look into it) and with other players, note me and i will change it.
    You can win with one allied, so an alliance can win. (But no more than one)

-Stannis Baratheon

I'll take Mooton

Will start on Sunday, testsave later today

-Stannis Baratheon

Test save: http://www.mediafire.com/file/g4814u..._save.sav/file
    Password is: kings
    If there are any problems, tell me or Jadli

-Stannis Baratheon

-Stannis Baratheon

Difficulty set to M/M

-Stannis Baratheon

Just to make sure I understand the rules, we can or can’t have forts? (if yes then how many units have to be in them?) and we cannot build siege units?

Epic Total war's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by keldo52 View Post
    Just to make sure I understand the rules, we can or can’t have forts? (if yes then how many units have to be in them?) and we cannot build siege units?
    Rule 5 and Rule 16 in the OP

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Total war View Post
    Rule 5 and Rule 16 in the OP
    god those are tiny, thanks though

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast