Thread: Modifying Imperium

Default Modifying Imperium

I followed some guides here on Divide Et Impera to modify the diplomacy expansionism effect and changed them from negative to positive to try to see an effect. I launched my current campaign as Syracuse, and found my expansionism was still -25 even after a few turns. Is the expansionism effect overridden somewhere else? I'm modifying it at the effects bundles to junctions (or something similar to that). The field I modified was named something along the lines of diplomacy gaul
    ​"Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul."

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Modifying Imperium

are you working into "DeI > db > effect_bundles_to_effects_junctions_tables > _Politics_Imperium_effect_bundles_to_effects_junctions"?
    "gaul_faction_imperium_diplomacy_penalty" is correct, did you change it for "imperum_X" (x stays for different numbers) effect_bundle_key? This bundle_key is for the grand campaign.
    Did you save the pack? (sometimes happens, you know)
    Did you put correct mod loading order?
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; September 02, 2018 at 08:55 AM.

Weird, if I expand effect_bundles_to_effects_junctions_tables the only expanded I see is effect_bundles_to_effects_juntions.
    ​"Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul."

Oh wait ... der. I'm modifying the wrong pack.

aNarion.'s Avatar Centenarius

Sorry for climbing in on this thread but since im on the same track here i wanna ask.

I'm trying to modify the imperium for the political loyalty. under _Politics_Imperium_effect_bundles_to_effects_junctions > row 488 imperium_1-8 , dummy_political_party_loyalty with different negative values. But it does not appear in the campaign, playing as sparta main camp.

Am i editing the wrong lines? I also think its weird when hoovering over the political parties loyalty count and it says +20 imperium when its stated under imperium tab that the real imperium +/- for imperium level is different.

Patrician

weird, should be correct, upload the pack and I'll check why is that

Hm, think i know why it didnt work, it was loading order :o Thanks tho! But i dont understand when the imperium political effect shows different in loyalty per party versus the imperium tab.

Patrician

I'll check that too, dunno but I'm working on some changes about politics so I'll check, thx to you for reporting this.

Aha cool, no thank you for taking your time!

Btw i found something that i really liked in _Politics_Imperium_effect_bundles_to_effects_junctions; the political_instability row for politics, which i didnt know was related to when your faction leader (and family leader?) dies. I posted a question about this at this thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...vide-et-Impera

Anyhow i find it really nice to have some lategame issue with the politics, kind of why i alerted this table. Keep up the good work man!