Thread: Let's Play¬Chivalry TW¬Castiliae "Reconquista" Campaign

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Default Let's Play¬Chivalry TW¬Castiliae "Reconquista" Campaign

Hello fellow Total Warriors,

I have been requested
    by a follower of my small(200+ subscribers) youtube channel(link in my signature)to make a Let's Play of what seems a terrific little mod, I've never played a campaign before so it should add to the fun

DETAILS
    I am using the BI .exe incl. a 4gb file to help maintain stability, High Noble Knight campaign & battle difficulty, custom sized units, unlimited men on battlefield, no autosave, no green arrows or settlement labels. I never use romeshell "cheats" and there are no pauses or saves to replay/alter unfavorable situations, no auto-resolve I fight every battle, what you see is my actual gameplay win or lose, warts and all, I play and record each episode with "live" unscripted commentary in 1920x1080x16bit HD resolution.

I don't profess to being a great player nor youtuber by any means, I play TW for fun and record my campaign gameplay to share my exploits and hopefully entertain. I do this for my enjoyment I am not monetized(this usually means there are no adverts unless technically impossible) but you can still like/subscribe/comment to encourage me. Any feedback, advice, suggestions, questions and constructive criticism are all welcome....just don't be rude....or else

Welcome to part #1 of my Let's Play Castiliae "Reconquista" Campaign....There's no hanging around here......immediately attacked by a Pagan army

Last edited by Saul Tyre; August 29, 2018 at 10:09 AM. Reason: information correction
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Default Re: Let's Play¬Chivalry TW¬Castiliae "Reconquista" Campaign

Welcome to part #2 of my Let's Play Castiliae "Reconquista" Campaign...battling the Portuguese Independents and on to Lissabon

Welcome to part #3 of my Let's Play Castiliae "Reconquista" Campaign....Rodrigo Diaz leads his army into Toledo

Welcome to part #4 of my Let's Play Castiliae "Reconquista" Campaign...Guimaraes comes under attack from The Moors

Welcome to part #5 of my Let's Play Castiliae "Reconquista" Campaign.....Our faction Heir takes Valencia

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Noice.

But ...

I have been requested by a follower of my small(200+ subscribers) youtube channel(link in my signature)to make a Let's Play of what seems a terrific little mod, I've never played a campaign before so it should add to the fun
    ... bold underlined word ... i must take it as that you have no clue from what you are talking there, in the slightest ... or the other possibility, you were ironic with this adjective?
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

I did not highlight or underline the word "little" so I have to assume that you did to make your infantile point. In the part of the world where I live, what I have written is a sort of common "affectionate" terminology of description. You seem to have read my OP with your OWN voice inflection and it has obviously come across to you that I inferred it to be a SMALL mod when I did not, to say "you have no clue what you are talking about, in the slightest" is totally wrong. I also gave you high credit, both spoken and written for your work, so you could have been at least a bit less rude and judgmental with your comment. I gave it a try and even though I stopped enjoying it I had still promoted it on youtube, albeit in a small way. I have worked with some very good modders laddie and as well as not having any knowledge about me as a person, to assume I have no clue what I'm talking about on the back of something that YOU have misunderstood, was quite ignorant.
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; November 23, 2018 at 11:03 PM. Reason: typos