Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Re: [Submod] Fall of the Eagles + Europa Perdita revised

Default Re: [Submod] Fall of the Eagles + Europa Perdita revised

Quote Originally Posted by Odinarius View Post
    Did you perhaps have time to look into Atilla script? Three times I killed him in battle, there was no message about enemy general being dead. And no message afterwards about wounding him.
    Start new game, all works now. It is hard to know and accept some changes need replay, so does rebels. I'm doing my best to keep mod playable but ATW engine is unpredictable so just happens.

Anyway i'm aware that there is some problem about defeating Attila popups, but as far as i know he dies as predicted after 2x defeat after 425 AD as it is meant.

Hey, we greatly appreciate your efforts And my comments are just a poor attempt to aid you in further development.

Concerning diseases, I've had a good experience in that last campaign. There is some, but it is not as overwhelming as it just to be.

Things that I wish could be improved:
    - AI does build armies composed from weak units
    - AI always fails to build food buildings so ends up starved and there are lots of rebellions
    - there are a few unit balancing issues in a couple of factions, as is normal in such a huge game
    - there is too much money for the player
    - Garamantes characters and building chains are not optimized for the mod (units seems fine). This is probably an EP thing.

Please do continue modding this game, you're doing great so far
    Last edited by Odinarius; February 15, 2019 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Odinarius View Post
    - there are a few unit balancing issues in a couple of factions, as is normal in such a huge game
    - there is too much money for the player
    - Garamantes characters and building chains are not optimized for the mod (units seems fine). This is probably an EP thing.
    You need to be more specific regarding mentioned thoughts. Remember that FotE is not finished with some factions and my efforts to make these gaps filled are also limited.
    There is also needed to specify level of challenge, i suppose you'd rather miss money on very hard which is reference level.
    Last edited by Cgma; February 21, 2019 at 05:02 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6