Thread: Modding Help: Wrath of Sparta

Default Modding Help: Wrath of Sparta

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble finding mods that do the things I want, so I want to try modding so that I don't bother everyone with every little thing.

One thing I want to Mod in Rome 2 is the starting season in Wrath of Sparta. For some reason, one of the many updates that CA did, cause the season to start in Winter instead of Spring (like it used to). This is especially difficult in Wrath of Sparta since season makes a huge impact on economic income with winter barely giving you any income at all. So I would like to mod it from Winter back to Spring.

I downloaded the Rome 2 Assembly Kit Beta from Steam, and I can't seem to find the appropriate database/table/ place to make the chance. Can someone more experience guide me through how I might go about making this change?

I also tried in the past to change a couple of things in Shogun 2 (mainly to make major clans more survivable), but I could not export it... so I'm extremely new to this modding thing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gyrosmeister's Avatar Monsieur Grec

Default Re: Modding Help: Wrath of Sparta

It is possible to change the starting season of a campaign. Go to form launcher > starting positions > campaigns > press the arrow till you find main_greek and there on the panel start_pos_calendars you can change it