Thread: End of turn crash :(

Default End of turn crash :(

Hey,

So AE is great, really enjoying the mod. However I've got to turn 29 and once I press end of year and the factions get to the end of their moves, the game crashes. I've tried going back 6 turns and playing it through again, still crashed. I've disabled 4tpy, still crashes. Any ideas? Its very frustrating and I don't want to have to start a brand new game again.

Thanks

Default Re: End of turn crash :(

No, I have no ideas, but get used to the idea of starting over, and over, and over. This is a work in progress.

Which faction is the last one to move before the game crashes? Upload a save from just before the crash and one of the devs can take a look.

Have you tried the stickied Odryssian Confederation crash fix?

I've been having this problem for two weeks now, three new games have all collapsed. 100 hours of time gone, but it's easy to forget its a mod. Problem is, its so damn good keeps you coming back! Good luck.

My friend says that quick save and autosave corrupt game files, maybe try starting a new one with no 4tpy and autosaves off and dont quicksave. Worth a shot I guess...

I also get a crash in my Roman campaign once all the turns are over. It's a shame, 150+ turns and the western med is completely under my control! The mod is fantastic though.