Thread: How to make general's body guard units normal recruitable units without generals?

Default How to make general's body guard units normal recruitable units without generals?

For some fun I want to change a general's bodyguard unit into a normal recruitable unit as in not having a general in them (for an Alexander-style campaign where I take one doom stack of elites across the world and see how many countries I can conquer). How would I do that? I know it will take editing the unit in the EDU and adding it in the EDB but I'm not sure exactly how to do so. Any tips would be appreciated.

Rosbjerg's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: How to make general's body guard units normal recruitable units without generals?

No idea, but taking the companion cavalry and the agema hoplites, is basically the same - their stats are close to being on par with the general unit.

Default Re: How to make general's body guard units normal recruitable units without generals?

Which unit(s) are you talking about? Some of them already have recruitable versions.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Which unit(s) are you talking about? Some of them already have recruitable versions.
    Basically any BG unit that doesn't already have a recruitable version. I thought it might be fun trying different factions.