Thread: VC faction leader and faction heir use same texture, need help changing that!

Default VC faction leader and faction heir use same texture, need help changing that!

ok so, long story short, i got vlad as leader, and isabella as heir, i want them to both look like their models, not the faction leader (mannfried) and faction heir (markus i believe), i got vlad working fine, and isabellas model in ok, but her texture was a mess, it wasnt her own texture, it was mannfrieds, when i changed it, her texture worked as i hoped, but vlad then had her texture, so they BOTH need mannfrieds texture, but i want them to both be different, and got no idea how to do that...

so what i need/would like is for someone to tell me how i either change the texture the faction leader calls for, or change th texture the faction heir calls for, cos i cant think of any other way to fix this.

Default Re: VC faction leader and faction heir use same texture, need help changing that!

Go to this link, read post #7 and the begining of Part II.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-battle-models

You're first going to have to edit descr_strat.txt so the have different battle models, then you're going to have to edit the battle_models.modeldb so that the appropriate textures and attachments are correct. IIRC this is NOT save-game capable.