Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: End of Turn Crash 176BC with Roman Empire (Winter) - Crash file

Default Re: End of Turn Crash 176BC with Roman Empire (Winter) - Crash file

Quote Originally Posted by UMCenturion View Post
    If you are getting a crash with 2tpy, please confirm you started the campaign with the latest build.
    By latest build you mean the last update a couple days ago? I am currently playing a Carthage game that I started before that update, and I am not having any problems... except being cheated out of my 10,000 gold.

Possibly, yes. Though if it was before 1.03M for sure.
    Vespasian's own: Up the Augusta! For Cato!

AE: Battle Balancing and BAI.

Just a quick note about CTD; After initial crash in first game, I started a couple of more times, until I got a very favorable battle result with Hannibal.

But before turn ten in this new start I had a possible bug, and a CTD. The faction that starts in Numantia in Iberia declared war and attacked Tarr. and a unique thing happened; the battle went to
    immediate normal battle instead of investment siege. The first time I clicked regular battle and crash happened. But when I used auto-resolve the game went on to end of AI turn.

Anyway just thought I'd relate this.

MS

Tarr? As in Tarraco?

KingCanute's Avatar Foederatus

I've restarted my campaign as Rome after removing the 4 tpy submod. And now I'm experiencing a ctd at AI turn 99. Every time at the "Colchian Nobles".

- SIC VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
    - "If you want peace, prepare for war".

Petellius, yes as in Tarraco!! I tried the regular fight twice & crashed, But auto-resolve okay.

RedGuard's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by KingCanute View Post
    I've restarted my campaign as Rome after removing the 4 tpy submod. And now I'm experiencing a ctd at AI turn 99. Every time at the "Colchian Nobles".
    this is an old bug ifrom the first few releases. Colchis rebels sometiems get rebels who are colchis rebels that conquer thier own faction causing a CTD. I brought this up in the bug thread.

I might have the same crash: I'm playing as Pergamon at turn 61, winter and when end turn ends the game freezes for a couple of seconds and then crashes. I'm not using any submods. I tried doing the instructions in this thread (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Cconfederation) but it didn't work and when I loaded an earlier save and the faction that I changed didn't show up in the end turn it still crashed at turn 61, winter. Can I upload my save and have you guys take a look at it? Thanks in advance.
    https://ufile.io/zb8up

It just happened again with my Carthage save, turn 83 winter. I guess I'll have to wait for the next patch since I probably won't be able to send you a save every time this happens.
    Last edited by Jakoporeeno; September 19, 2018 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakoporeeno View Post
    I had this crash as well a long time ago and managed to fix it by following this thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Cconfederation

hi have the same issue in turn 99

https://mega.nz/#!7ap1wQpC

could you please check my file thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jakoporeeno View Post
    hi have the same issue in turn 99
    Is it during winter?

Not to sound impatient, but how goes the progress? Have you any update on the problem?

I'm afraid that we've all been a bit busy of late and no progress has been able to be made. As soon as we get time we'll try to fix it ASAP. Apologies.

Got to turn 142 as Rome and CTD at the end of turn ended my campaigning - cant proceed regardless of what I do... frustrated so much as mod is great.I have the steam version v.1.6.0 Build 9824.877030 - is that the latest and correct one or should I update to another version?Thanks.

I am getting an end turn crash as well and I can't seem to get around it or progress in anyway putting my campaign on hold.

Here is my save file

I've posted this on the Steam forums as well, just copying it here hoping that the developers notice it. https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/...5252433/?ctp=6

Have you yet conquered the iberian peninsula? I found a correlation between my games crashes at different turn stages, however the only constant factor is the iberian rebels in spain keep spawning and im not sure the game mechanic can handle rebels fighting identical rebels and spawning more rebel factions, it makes sense because the run up to the crash my provinces no longer spawn rebellions of their own anymore, i would just recieve a +20 happiness and then the happiness would decrease to -100 again without spawning more rebels, hope this helps clarify things.

I can confirm that the issue is almost certainly caused by the iberian rebels. Playing as Rome with the most recent version, no submods enabled, I got a CTD around turn 40. I noticed that there was a settlement owned by the Iberian rebels which was under siege. When I used a diplomacy mod to force an alliance with them just to see what was happening over there, I saw that the iberian rebel settlement was under siege by another faction named... iberian rebels. I don't know anything about coding or modding but I assume that the fact that the settlement is seized this way is causing the CTD which is reported here.

Not sure how easy it is to fix this, and I am well aware that the modders aren't as active as before anymore (which I can perfectly understand seeing the huge amount of time they must have spent already to create this awesome mod), but I can't help to ask kindly that they solve this issue. Otherwise, many more people are going to get frustrated by the fact that their campaign ends prematurely without them even being able to explore many of the mod's functionalities (e.g. Marian reforms).
    Last edited by Herr Oberst; November 08, 2018 at 02:05 PM.

My first game as Rome I was able to make it to turn 170ish before I realized there were Nordic rebels in the middle east owning a dozen cities and my full stacks couldn't even take just a few of their units. So I started a new game and made it to turn 150ish before I get a crash to desktop at the end of a turn. It's so very depressing because i'm so close to getting the Marian and eventually Imperial reforms. Custom battles just aren't the same =(

I've got same bug too, fortunately reload 3 turn before, issued peace to iberian rebel, solve the CTD. After a couple turn I try to get rid of them again, they stop spawning when i captured their last settlement ( they hold 3 city in Gallaecia ).

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Oberst View Post
    I've posted this on the Steam forums as well, just copying it here hoping that the developers notice it. https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/...5252433/?ctp=6

Have you yet conquered the iberian peninsula? I found a correlation between my games crashes at different turn stages, however the only constant factor is the iberian rebels in spain keep spawning and im not sure the game mechanic can handle rebels fighting identical rebels and spawning more rebel factions, it makes sense because the run up to the crash my provinces no longer spawn rebellions of their own anymore, i would just recieve a +20 happiness and then the happiness would decrease to -100 again without spawning more rebels, hope this helps clarify things.

I can confirm that the issue is almost certainly caused by the iberian rebels. Playing as Rome with the most recent version, no submods enabled, I got a CTD around turn 40. I noticed that there was a settlement owned by the Iberian rebels which was under siege. When I used a diplomacy mod to force an alliance with them just to see what was happening over there, I saw that the iberian rebel settlement was under siege by another faction named... iberian rebels. I don't know anything about coding or modding but I assume that the fact that the settlement is seized this way is causing the CTD which is reported here.

Not sure how easy it is to fix this, and I am well aware that the modders aren't as active as before anymore (which I can perfectly understand seeing the huge amount of time they must have spent already to create this awesome mod), but I can't help to ask kindly that they solve this issue. Otherwise, many more people are going to get frustrated by the fact that their campaign ends prematurely without them even being able to explore many of the mod's functionalities (e.g. Marian reforms).
    I've got same bug too, fortunately reload 3 turn before, issued peace to iberian rebel, solve the CTD. After a couple turn I try to get rid of them again, they stop spawning when i captured their last settlement ( they hold 3 city in Gallaecia ).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast