Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is the world becoming Anti-feminist?

Default Is the world becoming Anti-feminist?

Hi All,

I have been wondering whether the incompetence in our Government(s) is actually incompetence and more likely design... How many times have we all shouted at the TV or Computer screen ranting at the sheer flipping doolalliness of our institutions???
    Is the disconnect and doolalliness actually feminist ideology?

Do video games cause violent crime in men or is it feminist propaganda to demoralise men?

If we take feminism as the degradation and demoralisation of men, how many 'events' and 'outrages' can you think of that could fall into this category? When you think of some, have a rant!

Given the election of Trump, Brexit, rise of so-called "populist" (intrinsically anti-feminist) parties, is the world rebelling?

f88

Default Re: Is the world becoming Anti-feminist?

It seems so...

Trump's entire platform was antifeminist, though the moanstream media don't seem to realise this. Also the political wave sweeping Europe intrinsically rejects feminism. Interesting that it is labelled either populist or far right though in Italy you have both paternalist parties of the left and right in power...

It does seem to be becoming the dominant counter culture, a thing of the future. Feminists just can't keep their noses out of male spaces, gamergate for instance.

The men's rights movement is taking off and some of the deep inequalities which are a result of feminism and their demoralisation campaigns are starting to get attention. False paternity rates are at least 10% and rising, 3D jobs the bottom of the pecking order for politicians and the problems associated with fatherlessness becoming very apparent. Including terrorism.

Trouble is even those who identify the symptoms of feminism, mass immigration for instance, don't then link it to feminism itself... It's their policy, as is Political Correctness. Though as they inhabit both the left and the right these distinctions mean little and just result in you getting feminism whoever you vote for.

Did a youtube channel on this subject and all sorts of issues surrounding it... Chaffers and Bray.

Not a current event just someone plugging anti-girl nonsense, move to the VV or Academy I say.
    Last edited by mongrel; August 14, 2018 at 01:21 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

This is a forum for debating national policy is it not? Rule 1 of Mudpit rules. Also, the rules suggest that one is polite and comes up with a polite rebuttal, do they not?

Besides, only 7% of women are feminists, not really anti-girl... but it does relate to current policy...
    Last edited by falcons1988; August 14, 2018 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by falcons1988 View Post
    This is a forum for debating national policy is it not? Rule 1 of Mudpit rules. Also, the rules suggest that one is polite and comes up with a polite rebuttal, do they not?

Besides, only 7% of women are feminists, not really anti-girl... but it does relate to current policy...
    Not imaginary policies. Post a current green or white paper that backs up what you are asserting and I will withdraw my cry of bollocks.

Slim pickings from the official UK government site.

https://www.gov.uk/search?q=feminism

You simply can't pretend there is a policy and call for us to debate it. Best to kick out the thread now before girl -trolling starts.
    Last edited by mongrel; August 14, 2018 at 01:27 PM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by falcons1988 View Post

And 40% of normal healthy women in the UK would consider being called a feminist to be an insult.

Katsumoto's Avatar Quae est infernum es
    took an arrow to the knee

Moved to Political Academy as it doesn't discuss a specific current event.
    "I pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."
    - John Adams, on the White House, in a letter to Abigail Adams (2 November 1800)

It would assist others if you post a link to these so-called policies, otherwise it will be a very short thread.

Listing feminist policies would take a long time... In short though..

Immigration - a uniquely feminist policy campaigned for by feminists
    Political Correctness - A feminist theory of societal change
    Abortion - Intrinsically feminist
    False Paternity - The technology exists and is cheap but efforts to expose these frauds opposed by feminists despite 10% rates.
    Discrimination - In the workplace and education.
    3D Jobs - Difficult, Dirty or Dangerous - notably not the safe and clean jobs which feminists campaign to get more feminists into. You don't hear calls for gender equality in sewage workers!
    STEMM - The feminist campaign to ensure that all University courses are female dominated, rather than merely the vast majority as current.
    Pay Gap - Utter nonsense but still endlessly publicised by feminists
    Media bias - From their safe comfortable jobs in the media.
    No fault divorce
    False rape allegations
    Splitting up families and promoting single motherhood - despite clear evidence that it harms children
    Education disadvantage for boys compared to girls
    Discrimination in the family courts and perjury by intrinsically feminist organisations

And many, many others... Very few of which are publicly recognised as originating from or actively promoted by feminists.

You can find a brief summary of the counter issues here ..

http://empathygap.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Chaffers View Post
    Listing feminist policies would take a long time... In short though..

Immigration - a uniquely feminist policy campaigned for by feminists
    Political Correctness - A feminist theory of societal change
    Abortion - Intrinsically feminist
    False Paternity - The technology exists and is cheap but efforts to expose these frauds opposed by feminists despite 10% rates.
    Discrimination - In the workplace and education.
    3D Jobs - Difficult, Dirty or Dangerous - notably not the safe and clean jobs which feminists campaign to get more feminists into. You don't hear calls for gender equality in sewage workers!
    STEMM - The feminist campaign to ensure that all University courses are female dominated, rather than merely the vast majority as current.
    Pay Gap - Utter nonsense but still endlessly publicised by feminists
    Media bias - From their safe comfortable jobs in the media.
    No fault divorce
    False rape allegations
    Splitting up families and promoting single motherhood - despite clear evidence that it harms children
    Education disadvantage for boys compared to girls
    Discrimination in the family courts and perjury by intrinsically feminist organisations

And many, many others... Very few of which are publicly recognised as originating from or actively promoted by feminists.

You can find a brief summary of the counter issues here ..

http://empathygap.uk
    I said real government policies, not made up ones, or random lists of presumed greivances .

As a proud old man I am embarrassed by such generic whining.

Where are these government policies the OP speaks of? Yes, I am sure there are genuine men's issues , but I would expect us (by definition, unles transgender) to have grown a pair and address them rationally.
    Last edited by mongrel; August 14, 2018 at 02:56 PM.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

And 40% of normal healthy women in the UK would consider being called a feminist to be an insult.
    Are you saying only "unhealthy" people can considere themselves feminists?

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    I said real government policies, not made up ones, or random lists of presumed greivances .

As a proud old man I am embarrassed by such generic whining.

Where are these government policies the OP speaks of? Yes, I am sure there are genuine men's issues , but I would expect us (by definition, unles transgender) to have grown a pair and address them rationally.
    You appear to be somewhat confused.

It is that government policy is almost entirely feminist in nature, and the pushback against that, which is antifeminist.

If by feminist you mean someone who believes men and women should be treated the same, no one is actually feminist. As far as I can tell, feminism seems to be just role-play. But in their personal life, meaning when there are consequences to people's actions, feminism is nowhere to be seen. (Anyone have that picture of German law stating that military gender equality stops applying during wartime?)
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

"The world" has never even been feminist, by any definition, to begin with. The islamic, indian, african and also east asian worlds are not "feminist" to put it mildly, and never were. It's only western countries that with varying degrees of enthusiasm embraced feminism along with other isms (individualism, internationalism, multiculturalism, liberalism, environmentalism etc). But those isms are losing popularity now. It's no mystery as to why that is: the word feminism is associated with some extremely toxic, stupid and terrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Legend View Post
    If by feminist you mean someone who believes men and women should be treated the same, no one is actually feminist. As far as I can tell, feminism seems to be just role-play. But in their personal life, meaning when there are consequences to people's actions, feminism is nowhere to be seen. (Anyone have that picture of German law stating that military gender equality stops applying during wartime?)
    I want to see that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by NosPortatArma View Post
    I want to see that picture.
    I posted it here but it's not showing anymore. It was probably deleted.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15342208
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Legend View Post
    Well yes it should be defined.. For instance many think that feminism merely relates to equality between the sexes. Though I'd argue that this is the only policy that feminists really give their name to, rather than seeking or campaigning for. Abortion for instance is labelled pro-choice rather than a feminist policy.

And as there are no statutes which disadvantage women it is difficult to see where this equality, their professed policy, is deficient.

The inherent contradictions are evident even within their own language, and they profess that language is very important through political correctness. Feminism being sweetness, light and equality. Patriarchy being evil, malevolent and to be violently opposed. Which doesn't seem to be particularly gender neutral to me. They aren't anti-male, that would be sexist... They merely named all the ills of the world after men.

Personally I muse as to whether feminism is a religion. Though with most religions either practising or teaching grace, and feminism actively opposing it and enshrining the opposite as a virtue it could even be that the world's religions, which really are patriarchies, could be the initial and ultimate target.

You appear to be somewhat confused.

It is that government policy is almost entirely feminist in nature, and the pushback against that, which is antifeminist.
    I can't see what is confusing about my asking you to provide one link to a paper from HM Government which clearly states a feminist policy. Not rocket science. There is nothing of note on gov.uk. You could try the parliament site , or Kew archives, but otherwise I'd say this is all talk with nothing to back it up.

Check our youtube channel for a decent list..

Though merely the fact that there is a minister for women, but none for men, would make is obvious to even the most wilfully ignorant.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

The thing I don’t get is why should we have exact same rights in every possible compartment, when we don’t have the same responsibilities. Yes we should be generally equal under the law but there are some exceptions such as child leave and retirement age. Equal rights =/= same rights, and same with equal responsibility.

but where are the feminists campaigning for equal treatment in the military draft? Shouldn’t that treat women the same? No?

“Oi, you saying women can’t fight or something?”
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

You only have to look at the figures published by the Ministry of Justice to see just how far from Equality under the Law we have become. The lack of coverage of such tells it's own tale.

I found The Red Pill quite shocking, but it seems the figures from the UK are astronomically worse than those quoted in the film for the US.

Personally I find any ideology which paints one sect of society as being superior rather obnoxious if small, and almost inevitably fascistic if dominant. Whether you think feminism is dominant is up to you but worth listening to arguments if you've never considered such to be a possibility.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast