I was playing Mongols vs a Russian player on Early, and I was just messing around with the all-horse army microing on three fronts (yeah I know I'm cool and stuff) but this one thing in the replay I've submitted really made me pissed off, because it was a pretty nice escape-into-attack move by me, fleeing from spearmen behind me and charging into 14 bodyguards with like 40-50 kwarzimian cavalry (sp?).

Notice in the replay, if you wanna watch, how they actually slaughter me before I again flee from that encounter.. I know the bodyguards have 2 hp but that is just ridiculous.. I'm guessing this is part of the horse vs horse problems I've been hearing about..

You will see what I'm talking about pretty clearly because the bodyguards are all alone, and everyone is scattered around the map, it's around mid-game as I charge with all my heavy cavalry at him.

Anyway, it's a pretty fun replay (fun to play at least ^^), not that long. Just unpack the .rpy file into your Medieval II Total War/replays folder. If you don't have one, just create one and put it there.

PS. How come there doesn't seem to be a replay section in the M2TW forums? Would be kinda fun to see some replays from the users :O.