Thread: Stakes Submod for DAC 2.2 + Dwarven Overhaul Project

Default Stakes Submod for DAC 2.2 + Dwarven Overhaul Project

Borne from my impatience waiting on the DAC team to do this, I added stakes back to all non-militia archers, except for Orc factions, who only get it on their elite archers(Isengard Crossbows, Orthanc Sentries, Angmar Rhudaur Archers, Guldur Shadowbows/Rangers). Install on top of a clean DAC 2.2 + Dwarven Overhaul Project install location. Back up your EDU just in case, as I have not fully tested every faction, though I can confirm it has not crashed for me on startup or while playing Northern Dunedain. It shouldn't cause any problems, because though I don't have any official rep on here, I know how to do something as simple as adding stakes in the EDU. This is not compatible with ANY other mods that change the EDU, as I have not installed any other mods. Hope this is useful/enjoyable for somebody!

If the DAC team want to check this and then upload it officially, go right ahead
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Stakes Submod for DAC 2.2 + Dwarven Overhaul Project

Good job Kryptic, shame you aren't active on Youtube anymore, BFME hasn't been the same since you and Ruuddevil retired
    Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, Emperor of the Virtupets Empire, Star King
    Certified Genius
    M L I G: Mandy Luxe is the Greatest
    Erasiel Darkar is OP! Never will be nerfed! He is Winx