Thread: How to grow your political party after new update?

Default How to grow your political party after new update?

So I've been playing a Massalia campaign after the new update, and overall am very pleased with my experience.

One thing I cannot work out though, is how to grow my political party. Massalia is a politeia (i.e. democratic), but for some reason I'm no longer able to bribe/adopt characters from other political parties.

Considering I'm a one-man party (i.e. only my faction leader Euryanax), am I supposed to just wait until I have children with my wife to grow my political party?

Would appreciate a little guidance here, as I really don't want to go off conquering territories with a rival party general and end up with influence problems down the line.

Default Re: How to grow your political party after new update?

Quote Originally Posted by Epanastatis View Post
    So I've been playing a Massalia campaign after the new update, and overall am very pleased with my experience.

One thing I cannot work out though, is how to grow my political party. Massalia is a politeia (i.e. democratic), but for some reason I'm no longer able to bribe/adopt characters from other political parties.

Considering I'm a one-man party (i.e. only my faction leader Euryanax), am I supposed to just wait until I have children with my wife to grow my political party?

Would appreciate a little guidance here, as I really don't want to go off conquering territories with a rival party general and end up with influence problems down the line.

To anyone down the line with the same question, the "steal character from another party" option is now called "Entice", and requires a cunning check (2 more than target) and consumes gravitas.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Centenarius

yep, they surely improved the system, is not bad at all imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Epanastatis View Post

In the "Hire politicians" window you can also sometimes find candidates for your party, which will show up in the "Other nobles" section, to the right of your family tree