Thread: Finish Hyrule Total War (modellers needed)

Default Finish Hyrule Total War (modellers needed)

Hi im looking to finish the Hyrule Total War mod, im looking to gather a team to help me. I can do most of the scripting and bits and bobs here and there. But i need someone who is capable of modelling and being able to place these models into med 2. The majority of it would be simply importing models from the Hyrule Conquest mod, the models are being made by HTWs creator Undyinephalim. Who has given me permission to do this. However experience with retexturing and editing models would be great aswell as certain models would need changing for upgrades and such. If anyone is interested in helping even non modellers as i would need testers and anyone people to help with ui and another scripter wouldnt go amiss, then please let me know any help would be massively appreciated
    Sign the petition to remove the hardcoded limits from M2TW
    https://www.change.org/p/creative-as...t_created=true

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: Finish Hyrule Total War (modellers needed)

Quote Originally Posted by tedster1995 View Post
    Hi im looking to finish the Hyrule Total War mod, im looking to gather a team to help me. I can do most of the scripting and bits and bobs here and there. But i need someone who is capable of modelling and being able to place these models into med 2. The majority of it would be simply importing models from the Hyrule Conquest mod, the models are being made by HTWs creator Undyinephalim. Who has given me permission to do this. However experience with retexturing and editing models would be great aswell as certain models would need changing for upgrades and such. If anyone is interested in helping even non modellers as i would need testers and anyone people to help with ui and another scripter wouldnt go amiss, then please let me know any help would be massively appreciated
    "and being able to place these models into med 2"

Hello man, glad to hear someone is going to try and finish the recent version of Hyrule Total War. I am myself working on a submod of the older version - but this you possibly already know.

I do know how to do the stuff in my quote.

But not the actual modelling. If you want any Great Sea: Total War models i can provide them to you. Unless Neph has already done so himself - beware that most of them have no UV-maping done on them, which means they need to be worked on in MS3D for the texture to look correct.

Some of the models work, and i fixed the older version of Tetralyna. In any case - the Great Sea models have way better quality than that of the older Hyrule models as they are clearly HD. But they still have the older style which i like (Ocarina of Time).
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal