Thread: Multiple regimental flags?

Default Multiple regimental flags?

Hi i was wondering if it is possible to have more regimental flags (i'm talking about the large.tga file). Is it possible to have the game cycle through multiple large.tga files (so first unit in the army would have large.tga, 2nd unit would have for example large2.tga, 3rd large3.tga then it would repeat itself) or would this have to be changed individual by each different unit. I tried looking in the flag bearer files in "models\verletitems\standard_bearer_flag.logic" to try and find the "large.tga" text that would tell the game what files it would use but there is no such text.

Or is this even possible what i want to achieve?

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Default Re: Multiple regimental flags?

In theory it is possible but the flag will be static (the ACW team tried it once if I remember right).

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post
    In theory it is possible but the flag will be static (the ACW team tried it once if I remember right).
    Oh ok thanks for the answer, but is there any sort of tutorial for how they did it or how someone can go about doing this?

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by allehej View Post
    Oh ok thanks for the answer, but is there any sort of tutorial for how they did it or how someone can go about doing this?
    I don't know but I would start with adding a 2nd standart bearer in the musicansslot in the unit_stats_land tables.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop