Thread: Game not opening

Foederatus

Default Game not opening

Hello all. I installed Darthmod 8.0 & the patch today and the installer is working fine (took me awhile as the single download didn't work, so had to do the two file one). I set up what I want to play and went to start the game. The opening screen shows and it seems to be loading but it then crashes. I verified that Vanilla works and it is fine. I have searched through the forum but can't find an answer that will solve this issue. Anyone got any ideas to help me out? It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Default Re: Game not opening

Quote Originally Posted by RickyVilla262 View Post
    Hello all. I installed Darthmod 8.0 & the patch today and the installer is working fine (took me awhile as the single download didn't work, so had to do the two file one). I set up what I want to play and went to start the game. The opening screen shows and it seems to be loading but it then crashes. I verified that Vanilla works and it is fine. I have searched through the forum but can't find an answer that will solve this issue. Anyone got any ideas to help me out? It would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Did the Mod definitely install to the correct directory? And did you have any Mods beforehand or did you just install Darthmond on top of Vanilla Empire?

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by English Total War Gamer View Post
    Did the Mod definitely install to the correct directory? And did you have any Mods beforehand or did you just install Darthmond on top of Vanilla Empire?
    Hello mate. Thanks for the reply. Could you explain what you mean by directory? I am a bit ropey on the tech speak. I used to have Imperial Splendour but deleted all files and re installed Vanilla.

also having the same problem as above