Thread: Cant move navies

Default Cant move navies

Hi,

I have played about 50 turns as Oda to test this out and had no CTD's or other problems so far, except one. I cannot move navies out of ports, everywhere i try and click have a red circle around it like a zone of control circle, yet there is certainly no navy blocking me - I started as uesugi and built a trade ship and bow kobaya to double check with same problem. Have I not installed this correctly? Anyone encountered this?

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Cant move navies

Naval fix Is just that. Making navies unable to move to avoid ctd. You use it only for avoid a really weird case of ctd. Otherwise do not use it.

Thanks so much for the reply!

I have the same problem, but cant clearly understand the meaning of your answer, so can you please rewrite it wider. I am not english speaking and maybe understand something wrong, but cant see the way to solve the problem in your answer. Also, what is the ctd? Thanks in advance

Ctd= the game fail and close

Use the part 0 naval fix if you get one during end turn. If not do not use it as it makes navies not possible to move. Naval fix is moss_0 or something like that. Cant check the name right now