Thread: Bellum Crucis 7 - Role-Play Version!

Default Bellum Crucis 7 - Role-Play Version!

I call it a role-play version, but it is a very simple change into the mod.
    It makes the rebel cities have a bigger garrison, along with some new rebel armies in the field, as well having all factions starting without being at war with the rebel faction.
    Another change is in the text, where the factions have non english names and a very slight change in some iberian units so to remark the Municipal system of the time period.

This was done to myself, since i don't like the way that this mod works that takes down so many unique rebels cities with many unique characters in them very early, allowing for the unfare early expansion of certain factions, and since i like to role-play, i donīt simply take advantage to this changes to expand; instead making sort of made up alliances with certain cities and defend them against a common foe. With time, tough, the other factions will start to attack the rebels.

Another change that i just remebered that i made was of having forts be able to hold 5 units with free upkeep. It makes more sense to have a permanent garrison in a castle, or fort, and makes them more interesting to use. The other reason for it was of the unfair army growth of the AI factions, so this is a perfect chance of standing a chance against them.

List of changes:

- Bigger garrisons in rebel cities
    - New rebel armies in the field
    - Non english names for factions
    - Slight name change to certain units
    - Forts can hold up to 5 units free upkeep

Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 7 - Role-Play Version!

I tried your mod and i really really liked it. While most of these kind of mods make the AI more aggressive diplomatically, this mod i my opinion gives more equilibrium. I never liked the speed in which other factions conquer rebel cities, and given the fact that BC makes every city more unique, mods like the enhanced submod don't help. I wish more mods did these kind of "slowing down" or role-play tweaking, good job.

Icon6 Re: Bellum Crucis 7 - Role-Play Version!

thanks for this mod you did a great job ....

it's what I've always wanted <3 <3 <3

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 7 - Role-Play Version!

Hello!

Does this work for the italian mod?