Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson wins appeal, released on bail

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Tommy Robinson wins appeal, released on bail

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    What privileged treatment did these people have? They were tried and jailed.
    After being deliberaltely ignored for 30 years because police were scared of being called racist.

And calling someone ‘Waxy-Lemon’ doesn’t exactly do wonders to the discourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaffers View Post
    Free Speech for a start. That a Sikh gentleman did exactly the same thing on youtube from the same pavement previously raises some awkward questions.
    Who?I’m not sure what incident you’re referring to here.
    Last edited by Aexodus; August 14, 2018 at 07:04 PM.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

If I annoy you it is unlikely to result in a loss of sleep on my part.

I have no idea what the rest of your post is supposed to mean...
    The forum isn't about you or any random daftness you feel like posting,it's about current events.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    After being deliberaltely ignored for 30 years because police were scared of being called racist.
    How is that different to the situation at Ampleforth School, the goings on with clergy in Chicester, or indeed Jimmy Saville and Cyrile Smith who never were put on trial?.The only difference is your focus on the religion and race of some sex offenders and your indifference if they dont meet the brown criterion..

And calling someone ‘Waxy-Lemon’ doesn’t exactly do wonders to the discourse..
    No more fake than using the false name 'Tommy Robinson'.
    Last edited by mongrel; August 14, 2018 at 07:22 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Blog Entries

How is that different to the situation at Ampleforth School, the goings on with clergy in Chicester, or indeed Jimmy Saville and Cyrile Smith who never were put on trial?.The only difference is your focus on the religion and race of some sex offenders and your indifference if they dont meet the brown criterion..
    While those are all off topic, is the decades of coverup not the point of the scandal? Do you think I’m not revulsed by those abuses as well or something?

If the religion happens to be the defining factor of these cases, then that is what I and ohers will focus on. Why do you havea problem with that mongrel.

No more fake than using the false name 'Tommy Robinson'.
    Not fake, insulting, and discredits those who try to defend him. Numerous political figures haven’t used their real name; Vladimir Ulyanov for instance is better known as his alias: ‘Lenin’
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Who?I’m not sure what incident you’re referring to here.
    Just like TR it was a youtube channel. Not sure what the original channel was but has been recast by various others such as..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WId9CrZI_w

Holy . His appeal was granted by a European court and there are people here who still oppose it? Oh my god, I'm literally laughing inconsolably. Maybe, in accordance to their wishes, a pan European authority will tax them to oblivion, allow for unrestricted immigration, and absolutely destroy any semblance of civil liberties they obtain, but please Europe, please, do not rely on me to purge you of your own idiocy in a war which will tax money/blood for the third time in 80 years. Just destroy yourself for the third time and hopefully for all without calling for the blood of American blood, because you don't deserve it.
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; August 14, 2018 at 08:47 PM.

If the religion happens to be the defining factor of these cases, then that is what I and ohers will focus on. Why do you havea problem with that mongrel.
    Well given the 10 or more wide geographic areas these abuses have happened in, the 4500 known victims and the similarity of the cases then logically either religion, policy or ideology had to be at play.

In truth though it was all three. The perps didn't target Muslim girls, hence religion certainly played a part. Whether that part extends further seems to be a fair question to ask.

In terms of policy it isn't as though social workers have a piece of paper they can wave around stating that it is policy to not protect children. A recent report though clearly shows that all of the Home Secretaries under Blair and after knew all about the scandal, including the current PM. Hence it was clearly policy not to raise awareness or do anything about it. It was only a whistleblower after 40 years that let the story out.

And ideology. Let's be generous and assume that these state sponsored feminist social workers were true believers, in particular that all men are rapists.

So after a victim reports being raped once they would assume that it would happen again, not just to them but to other victims too. Even that these rapist men would recruit more men to join them.

And here's the scoop. Across all of these widely spaced geographic areas and 40 years none of them protected the girls. How many social workers and child protection officers would be involved with 4500 girls over 40 years? How many changed jobs, left to work in other areas etc and never spoke out to the press?

What of the fathers who attempted to rescue their kidnapped daughters only to themselves be arrested rather than those drugging and raping their daughters over entire weekends? What was the policy there? What was the ideology?

As I said earlier mass immigration and multiculturalism are feminist policies and every single social worker involved up to the whistleblower and beyond ( these things are still happening) did nothing to protect these children so as not to put multiculturalism in jeopardy.... In fact they made it worse by claiming that they subjected themselves to rape deliberately, or as a lifestyle choice. For drugs and alcohol.

So if we accept the feminist line that all men are rapists then who is responsible for every subsequent rape once the authorities knew about it?

The only thing I find hilarious about discussions such as these is that those who don't have the balls to speak out themselves involve themselves in race baiting, apparently not realising that it was this behaviour which allowed countless pedophilic rape gangs to perpetuate their crimes over decades. The same snide tactics were used by the social workers to leave the children at risk. Meanwhile someone who undoubtedly has balls is decried by these chinless wonders and cucks for imaginary thought crimes against political correctness.

Seems they are wedded to feminist doctrines more than they are to protecting children, which is the natural role of blokes. And they deserve our pity and compassion for their plight.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    Holy . His appeal was granted by a European court and there are people here who still oppose it? Oh my god, I'm literally laughing inconsolably. Maybe, in accordance to their wishes, a pan European authority will tax them to oblivion, allow for unrestricted immigration, and absolutely destroy any semblance of civil liberties they obtain, but please Europe, please, do not rely on me to purge you of your own idiocy in a war which will tax money/blood for the third time in 80 years. Just destroy yourself for the third time and hopefully for all without calling for the blood of American blood, because you don't deserve it.
    The blood of american blood?

Poor English aside, America entered both world wars laregely out of self-interest. Part of the reason for American post war, economic domination was an economy bloated by nations paying back the lend lease. It took Britain 61 years to pay back that lend-lease money.

The myth that America descended from on high to rescue Europe from barbarism out of an enlightened desire to ensure truth, justice and the American way is just that, a myth belonging to the comic books.

Hell the Russians did most of the heavy lifting in WW2. Over 200 divisions faced the soviets compared to about 80 facing the Western allies with the majority of the Panzer and Waffen SS units facing the Soviets.

It's worth pointing out America has never won a major conflict on it's own in the 20th century. The Brits have always had to hold America's hand and give them proper advice and instruction, the one time they tried it without us the Vietnamese sent them packing (I can do nationalistic hyperbole too).

Considering the mess America has made in the middle east, I doubt the Europeans will want the yanks to help anyway. I think the Germans have had enough of westerners flattening their cities to "save them" for one century.

While those are all off topic, is the decades of coverup not the point of the scandal? Do you think I’m not revulsed by those abuses as well or something?
    The rape of children , indeed babies and toddlers can be written off as 'off topic' on the sole grounds that white people had done so?

I mentioned but a sample of of crimes by white poeople which were either delayed by decades or not investigated at all. The real issue is about racism and Muslims. Waxey Lemon has never disrupted a trial involving white people doing similar crimes or worse. He never will. Likewise your silence when recent news of the goings on at Ampleforth can be contrasted with frequent mentions of the crimes of Asian taxi drivers etc, oft repeated off-topic.

WIf the religion happens to be the defining factor of these cases, then that is what I and ohers will focus on. Why do you havea problem with that mongrel.
    Is being brown and a taxi driver a religion now? At Ampleforth, junior boys were the playthings of Catholic monks, so where's anti-Catholic spam?

Not fake, insulting, and discredits those who try to defend him. Numerous political figures haven’t used their real name; Vladimir Ulyanov for instance is better known as his alias: ‘Lenin’
    Fascism is not a race. The man is a violent criminal and a thief. Let's remember how he first began to mess up his life, by slamming his foot into a cop's head at he age of 21. Surely that discredits any one who defends his scammery automatically.He is not a 'political figure'. He's a professional racist. The name 'Tommy Robinson' was borrowed from an infamous member of the Men in Gear hooligan gang. Oddly enough the real TR wrote a book about his experiences. Larping as one of the leaders of the MIG is but another aspect of his scamming nature.

Holy . His appeal was granted by a European court and there are people here who still oppose it? .
    Who is opposing the appeal?

Blah
    Can we stick to facts rather that mysogynistic spam? We do not live in Gilead.
    Last edited by mongrel; August 14, 2018 at 10:08 PM.

The rape of children , indeed babies and toddlers can be written off as 'off topic' on the sole grounds that white people had done so?

I mentioned but a sample of of crimes by white poeople which were either delayed by decades or not investigated at all. The real issue is about racism and Muslims. Waxey Lemon has never disrupted a trial involving white people doing similar crimes or worse. He never will. Likewise your silence when recent news of the goings on at Ampleforth can be contrasted with frequent mentions of the crimes of Asian taxi drivers etc, oft repeated.

Is being Bbown and a taxi driver a religion now? At Ampleforth, junior boys were the playthings of Catholic monks, so where's anti-Catholic spam?

Fascism is not a race. The man is a violent criminal and a thief. Surely that discredits any one who defends his scammery automatically.He is not a 'political figure'. He's a professional racist.

Who is opposing the appeal?

Aexodus has made a topic regarding catholic sexual abuse on this very forum. None of the posters on this thread defending the muslim community and pointing out it's a minority of muslims are posting on the catholic thread pointing out it's a minority of catholics raping children.

I've never been fond of hypocrisy and double standards.

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    Aexodus has made a topic regarding catholic sexual abuse on this very forum. None of the posters on this thread defending the muslim community and pointing out it's a minority of muslims are posting on the catholic thread pointing out it's a minority of catholics raping children.

I've never been fond of hypocrisy and double standards.
    Must have missed it,being a brand new thread and all. I now see that he has. I must say the discussion is focused on priests and not all Catholics, unless I missed something. Nonetheless, I don't see any particular spamming of clerical abuse, or indeed abuse by online gangs and celebrities, on this forum, am I not right?
    Last edited by mongrel; August 14, 2018 at 10:34 PM.

Blog Entries

We can talk in that thread why it’s priests and not catholics generally that there’s an abuse problem if you wish.

Whilst you didn't even have the grace to quote my post properly you appear to be rather fond of throwing insults around rather than discussing any issues raised.

Your definition of misogyny here is telling of your own priorities and thought processes... Whilst I have attacked feminists for their specific ideology in defence of the victims, who were exclusively young girls, you claim misogyny.

Well the only definable group who were all female in this sorry tale is the young female victims. Feminists can be either male, female or mastodon. In fact the term feminist describes a dwindling number of women, about 7%, though is considered an insult by fully 40% of normal healthy women.

It appears that someone linking feminist theory to these hideous crimes makes you more uncomfortable than the mass pedophilic rape of thousands of girls. Should I shut up in the name of diversity?

More stuff
    Who gives a flying about your beef with feminists? It is not as if you can't whitter on about the issue in the 2 threads moved to the Political Academy. Please do read the title of this thread.
    Last edited by mongrel; August 14, 2018 at 10:52 PM.

I'm not sure that people are opposing his free speech or his appeal but rather seeing through his BS he tells the media. If he were just some guy critiquing immigration or political Islamism then that'd be one thing but that's not why he is where is and why he's got multiple convictions on petty charges. Including one of attempting to enter our country the US illegally. So... there's that. Plus he was leader of essentially a thug street gang.
    Heir to Noble Savage in the Imperial House of Wilpuri

Who gives a flying about your beef with feminists? It is not as if you can't whitter on about the issue in the 2 threads moved to the Political Academy. Please do read the title of this thread.
    Feminism is clearly linked to these abuses ideologically.

Feel free to either find a cogent argument against that or propose some other theory as to how this went on for 40 years in different geographical areas unchecked by the authorities. And the press.

Is it that immigration is a feminist policy you disagree?
    Or that feminism is an inherent part of social work courses weaved into every aspect of them?
    Or that these social workers used the same political correctness tactics to ensure the continued rape of vulnerable young girls as you do when throwing your petty insults?

Which of the above do you think is incorrect? Which do you disagree was a factor in the continued abuse?

Feminism is clearly linked to these abuses ideologically.

Feel free to either find a cogent argument against that or propose some other theory as to how this went on for 40 years in different geographical areas unchecked by the authorities. And the press.

Is it that immigration is a feminist policy you disagree?
    Or that feminism is an inherent part of social work courses weaved into every aspect of them?
    Or that these social workers used the same political correctness tactics to ensure the continued rape of vulnerable young girls as you do when throwing your petty insults?

Which of the above do you think is incorrect? Which do you disagree was a factor in the continued abuse?
    Irrelevant.The rapes were commited by men. The laws designed to arrest and punish such people derive from Parliament, which consists predomenently of men. There may be some fake men's therapy groups or daft forums who might tell the gullible that feminism is to blame for rape, but TWC isn't one of those.
    Last edited by mongrel; August 15, 2018 at 04:29 AM.

Clint_Eastwood's Avatar Tiro

That is the fight for right for his fraudulent majesty to watch TV in his own cell, instead of in the common area like the rest of the convicts.Is this your Jason Spencer moment?

Whilst people are in the mood to give money to frauds, I hear there is a prince in Nigeria who needs to borrow money to gain an inheritence etc.
    I agree as that site is a bit ominous, however I do support Tommy in his fight against a form of islam that supports Paedophila and the rape of women!

Quote Originally Posted by Clint_Eastwood View Post
    I agree as that site is a bit ominous, however I do support Tommy in his fight against a form of islam that supports Paedophila and the rape of women!

I can see why Waxy Lemon is entirely dependent on foreign support and donations. Clearly the message hasn't crossed the Atlantic yet.

He's fighting a myth. We all know the extreme sharia viewpoint on sex outside marriage, whether with children or grown ups, nothing less than a proper lashing or perhaps a good stoning. I'm not suggesting he's mistaken, on the contrary he knows exactly what he is doing. Like so many of his kind, he knows he can make an easy living off racism and sectarianism. It is hard to hold down a proper job if found guilty of assault and found possession of class A drugs. Likewise one cannot easily finance a business with a fraud conviction. Getting Americans to fund online rants is an easy living.

The things these paedos have in common is their jobs in the late night economy , taxi drivers, and takeaways, ethnic origin, probably a product of the jobs they were doing(American cab drivers also likely to be migrant origin?) and the availablility of marginalsied girls from care homes, etc, offering power and opportunity to commit these crimes. What form of religion they followed , that 's if they were religiious at all, did not come into it.
    Last edited by mongrel; August 15, 2018 at 05:58 AM.

Katsumoto's Avatar Quae est infernum es
    took an arrow to the knee

Posts discussing grooming gangs have been moved here. Please remember this thread is about the case of Tommy Robinson.
    "I pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."
    - John Adams, on the White House, in a letter to Abigail Adams (2 November 1800)