View Poll Results: Which barbarian faction would you like to see first in the mod?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arverni

15 34.88%
  • Galatia

2 4.65%
  • Helveconae

0 0%
  • Getae

4 9.30%
  • Odryssia

3 6.98%
  • Boii

1 2.33%
  • Cimbri

8 18.60%
  • Iceni

4 9.30%
  • Dalmatae

1 2.33%
  • Arevaci

3 6.98%
  • Lusitani

2 4.65%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [VOTE] Your favorite barbarian factions?

Default Re: [VOTE] Your favorite barbarian factions?

This is like picking a favorite child...if I have to pick I'd say Iceni since I'm from Britain and time to unite the Isles and take over Europe!

Quote Originally Posted by Clint_Eastwood View Post
    I think when releasing the next update at least offer 1 Germanian, 1 Brittanic, 1 Gaul and 1 Transalpine faction. If possible of course! For me Iceni, Arverni, Suebi and Liguria or Veneti would be awesome
    Cisalpine? What was the state of Cisalpine Gaul by the time Hannibal was called back to Africa? Need to crack that book open again..

To the team: are you adopting religious material from EBII? Each time I have an Aruernoi campaign in that game I love to sack far-off cities (Carthage, Antioch..), destroy their temples, and develop a splendid shrine to Taranis. It's tradition. Hope I can continue that tradition!

Getae !!!

Iceni

I would probably go for the Boii, simply because they have been a serious thorn in Rome's side for centuries; longer than any of the other factions listed as available choices. Plus, having participated in battles such as Lake Trasimene and the Battle of Litana Silva ( amongst others ) they have actually inflicted some pretty serious blows against Rome.

Damn, sorry I missed the post !
    My personal favorite are the Boii, I really hope for them to get on train soon, they were the last to use chariots on the continent and their migratory pulse posed serious problems to quiet a few :3
    They could have a great lore, proposing a different view than other celtic factions ! They were wealthy and traded far, I see them as a kind of cultural celtic bastion in perilous decay by the time of the campaign start, which wld make for some very cool ramp up

B O I

Insubres!

i'm torn between boii, cimbri and averni. but probably averni for the first barbarian faction..just curious this post was started back in July..any idea when the first factions will be added to the campaign? and on a side note.. will their unit roster be more fleshed out? i know most of these factions are already unplayable in the campaign, and already have a unit roster. thanks.

This post was old but how many iberian tribes will be playable on final version? I only see there Lusitani, cant see Arevaci, Turdetani or Carpetani.

cimbri and suebi (but suebi starts as Horde with just 2 Units and i dont know how to Play them without beeing defeated in first 10 rounds ^^)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12