View Poll Results: Shall we establish a regular award for good posts?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 60.00%
  • No

8 26.67%
  • Really don't care.

4 13.33%
  • Other (please expand)

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Poll] Would you like a regular award for good posts?

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝

Default Re: [Poll] Would you like a regular award for good posts?

*sigh* Fine I'll volunteer.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Iskar's Avatar Insanity with Dignity
    Citizen

Frankfurt, München, somtimes my beloved Rhineland

I trink the committee can go forward with four members as well. There is less to do than for the Modding Awards committee. Also, I should think rules are discussed publicly by all those interested, not just the committee. I'd say we can merge this thread into the existing one in the Q&S and continue the discussion there (as a sufficient majority of debaters seems to be in favour).
    "Non i titoli illustrano gli uomini, ma gli uomini i titoli." - Niccolo Machiavelli, Discorsi

I can heartily recommend the Italian Wars mod by Aneirin.

On an eternal crusade for reason, logics, catholicism and chocolate. Mostly chocolate, though.

Under the patronage of the impeccable Aikanár, alongside Neadal/Aneirin. Humble patron of Cyclops, Frunk and Abdülmecid I.

Quote Originally Posted by Iskar View Post
    I trink the committee can go forward with four members as well. There is less to do than for the Modding Awards committee. Also, I should think rules are discussed publicly by all those interested, not just the committee. I'd say we can merge this thread into the existing one in the Q&S and continue the discussion there (as a sufficient majority of debaters seems to be in favour).
    Including Lord Oda, there are five members.

Flinn's Avatar The Zombie Abides
    Content Director Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Iskar View Post
    Also, I should think rules are discussed publicly by all those interested, not just the committee.
    the purpose of the committee is specifically that of making the procees of creating (and updating rules) smooth and fast; pretending to decide collectively with a D&D wide vote is not possible, believe me. What the committee has to do is to register all the complains and suggestions and update rules accordingly, if necessary. Either the people trusts the committee or this thing isn't going anywhere, I think I've been clear about this point since my first input to this project.

People had the opportunity to vote and to apply for the committee for weeks now, so they had plenty of time to express themselves; we will probably post a draft of the rules once they will be ready in order to give people the opportunity to give some inputs, but it remains intended that the final decison lies on the committee

@ Oda; I'll send you a PM

Closed and unstickied
    Last edited by Flinn; August 06, 2018 at 05:52 AM.

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 of the Imperial House of Hader.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2