Thread: Adding scripts and decisions

Default Adding scripts and decisions

Hi people, sorry if this has been asked but could anyone point me to a guide on how to create scripts and decisions like "summer arrives, you can pay 500 gold to stablish XX Fair, you get +2control, -1food" and the effects last for a month, or for example script some religious event in which on a certain date (or, season, or month, or turn, whatever) you can start a pilgrimmage to X county or city you control and it costs 1000 gold and gives you +4zeal, I mean just the bonuses in exchange for gold given certain conditions (a new building, a new month, a new season) the text is just flavour you know...

I hope this is clear enough, thank you!

Rewinged's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Adding scripts and decisions

Unfortunately there's not many in the community who can do scripting for the recent Total War games and there's not a whole lot of info about it in general. You could try looking at the rome 2 / attila modding forums and see if you can find info there, pretty sure people compiled a list of arguments and such. Also might be worth checking out the population mod for rome 2, that had a bunch of custom scripts that added population mechanics and events, as well as whole new ui elements, so reading through their script files could make things a bit clearer for you too. Sorry I can't help much more than that