Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: .

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Heirs of Elendil

Nope, I made him king of Arnor. I failed the mission while sailing him to Umbar. The ships got passed me and hit Gondor I guess.

I also found a bug. The City of Cor Wilishar has the option of being upgraded in terms of both a city and a castle. And it goes all the way up to Huge City or Citadel and turns into one of the half's of Osgiliath/Tharbad.

Callistonian's Avatar Ducenarius

@PavleSubich - You will have to start a new campaign for the changes in 1.1 to take effect. If you did not start a new campaign, then the crash will probably persist because your campaign save is still using the 1.0 files. However, if the crash is persisting with a new save on the 1.1 files, please post your log file with the script trace.

@ncalagon - Thank you for reporting the Cor Wilishar bug. I will look into that.

Hey, two questions
    where to change the price of watchtowers? 750 gold seems a little bit to much, i like the 10g from d&c.
    Why is ered luin attacking mithlong every time i play mithlond? never happens to me in d&C?

Quote Originally Posted by Callistonian View Post
    @PavleSubich - You will have to start a new campaign for the changes in 1.1 to take effect. If you did not start a new campaign, then the crash will probably persist because your campaign save is still using the 1.0 files. However, if the crash is persisting with a new save on the 1.1 files, please post your log file with the script trace.

@ncalagon - Thank you for reporting the Cor Wilishar bug. I will look into that.
    Somehow i failed that quest to cuz the army didnt disapear when i got aragorn back from umbar to gondor
    I killed the captn,what else do i need to do?
    Last edited by PavleSubich; September 22, 2018 at 01:25 PM.

Turns out you CAN get the Reunited Kingdom even if you failed the questline so long as Aragorn is alive. Take him up to Imladris and leave him there for like two turns.

I know why i didnt complete the quest in the first time!
    When i killed the captain aragorn vas chosen and i just moved im in a ship instead of clicking on him again
    So i just had to click on him.Im playing 1.1 and its much stabile.Im on turn 110 or something and i rebuilded fornost i have all the arthedain core and now even all the peropetal regions but still nothing hapend
    I didnt lost any general at all that guy that needs to be alive is alive and i dont know why im not arthedain?
    Last edited by PavleSubich; September 24, 2018 at 11:00 AM.

[QUOTE=Elendil Narmolanya;15659509]
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendil Narmolanya View Post
    @YuriVII
    Have You build Mason's Guildhouse in Deadman's Dike? You must build this, to upgrade this Stronghold to Fortress and change name to Fornost Erain. I have the same problem with rebuild Fornost, but this Mason's Guildhouse will help. And the script will working rightful.

Same for me and i did no cheats

Am I correct in my assumption that this is not compatible with the Dwarven Overhaul submod?

You first need DAC 2.2 then instal Owverhaul then heirs of elendil
    Yes it is!

@Nathaniol - In descr_cultures.txt you can find the cost of the watchtowers for each culture.

@PavleSubich - Arthedain is working in 1.1. You have to be sure you aren't purchasing any of the regions required for unification.

@ejikvkaske - The files for Dwarven Overhaul are already included in this submod with permission from Hummingbird (since DOP is going to be in the next version of DAC anyway).

sory i dont understand?
    i did puricase one peripetial region from my allies LOL is that the problem i need to capture it by force?

yep!
    I gave that province to edenvaith clans and then i conqured it <3 im arthedain now!
    Last edited by PavleSubich; September 24, 2018 at 05:15 PM.

What is the purpose of delaying the barracks event? Is it to give the player more time to unite the successor kingdoms and get access to their units?

noup that event was there even in the TWTA mod

Was a settlement cut out in order to have a rebuilt Annuminas? If so, which?

Overall I really have a ton of fun playing this mod, however one thing that bothers me about the Reunited Kingdom is that I could only recruit Osgiliath Pikemen as my only Gondorian Unit in E. Osgiliath. But I could recruit elves and swarven Vault Wardens even though I have the extended beacon of hope system turned off? It just seemed odd. In the rest of Ithilien I can only get rangers, dwarves, and elves, would have been nice to have access to the Gondorian roster there.

And yeah, didn't really make sense to have access to Dwarves with the extended beacon of hope system off. They recruit right away too so they were very useful in holding off the Misty Mountains while fighting Angmar.

Quote Originally Posted by PavleSubich View Post
    noup that event was there even in the TWTA mod
    Yes, it was always there, but in this submod the barracks event happens later than in regular DaC. I was wondering what is the reason behind that.

Quote Originally Posted by @ncalagon View Post
    Was a settlement cut out in order to have a rebuilt Annuminas? If so, which?

Overall I really have a ton of fun playing this mod, however one thing that bothers me about the Reunited Kingdom is that I could only recruit Osgiliath Pikemen as my only Gondorian Unit in E. Osgiliath. But I could recruit elves and swarven Vault Wardens even though I have the extended beacon of hope system turned off? It just seemed odd. In the rest of Ithilien I can only get rangers, dwarves, and elves, would have been nice to have access to the Gondorian roster there.

And yeah, didn't really make sense to have access to Dwarves with the extended beacon of hope system off. They recruit right away too so they were very useful in holding off the Misty Mountains while fighting Angmar.
    The mod is avsome
    Only mod im playing till end and not deinstaling inspite CTD s!
    Has onyone tought about giving orc factions less spaming ability and more of those good units?

My only bad os that gondor,rohan.... lose to fast wich is not bad if u play as them or some faction near to mordor cuz u can defend them but now i am dunedain the turn is about 150-160 Imladris vas conqured by mordor LOL isengard is at edoras the elven kings and qeens are dead long time ago same as king of rohan.Khand is destroyed and those people next to rhun are destroyed,mori vas alsov sacked by somene and yes mordor conqured minas thirit

OK with most but mordor being able to conqer imladris and kill Elrond

@ejikvkase - The barracks event was delayed simply in order to extend the "early-game" period.

@ncalagon - No settlements were cut as Annuminas cannot truly be rebuilt in this submod. You simply build the House of Kings building there instead of in Fornost. We have fixed the bug where Vault Wardens are available outside the EBOH. The Ithilien region still has some recruitment issues that we are working out.

Whenever i try to annex the Bree-lands through the uniting Arnor event, my game crashes. Is there any fix for this, i haven't had any previous problems with this mod.

Does this mod work with the total war submod? Mod looks great, currently downloading and excited to give it a try!

Kindjal83's Avatar Tiro

Is there a waiting time of a few turns between getting the Shards of Narsil and the rest of the Thorongil's Quest, or I screwed up some trigger event? Anyway, amazing mod! I'm having a blast!
    Last edited by Kindjal83; September 28, 2018 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Typo...