Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: .

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Heirs of Elendil

Lol i literally just took Umbar, looted it, and thought i was done there...

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch-Balrog View Post
    Lol i literally just took Umbar, looted it, and thought i was done there...
    That was not the quest. You must follow the instructions and complete every step in the quest for the next step to happen. Taking Umbar is not the quest, it would push the game out of balance. And it is not lore-accurate, since Thorongil did not took the city, just burned the fleet in a surprise assault.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Don't upstage Aragorn, DB

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

God damnit. Ey by taking Umbar i did burn the havens and their fleet was destroyed, aswell as three of their armies, but ya know, just the little details that matter i guess.

As they say, the devil is in the details.

Everything Hirundo has said is correct. Thorongil turns into Aragorn if you complete the Umbar quest or fail the Umbar quest. But if you capture Umbar and fail the Umbar quest you get stuck with Thorongil. This is a known bug. Apparently nobody reads the objective messages and everyone tries to take Umbar. There isn't going to be a fix for this as the Thorongil script has been completely rewritten for the next version of the submod.

I did all the instructions but failed!
    Cuz when i killed the captain of the ar adunaim and when i loaded the battle map i didnt click on tronduil,the army vas alredy chosen so i could move back to the ships and i did it LOL.
    If i just clicked on thronduil i would have goten the mesage that i completed the mission
    I think u can solve the problem by bringing thronguil to rivendel and leting him stay there for 2 turns!

Usually crashes when I destroy any faction. And what's the fix?
    Usually crashes when I destroy any faction. And what's the fix?

Do you have a log reports filrf? what faction you and who are you destroying?

Hey there, I'm playing the mod again. So far so good, but I'd like to point out that Dunedain blademasters have ridiculous levels of defence, which is a threat to the survival of Aragorn. Maybe their defence skill can be increased a notch?

Unfortunately I'm now getting a CTD pretty deep in the game.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/y51id9lzewb70ic/system.log.txt/file

I've tried playing around with it, changing various options, but it always crashes at Ar-Adunaim's turn.

@Dsonsion - for the next version, we have made the unit much better to be on par with other post-BE one handed swordsmen (check Dol Amroth). They will still be available pre-BE but they will be extremely rare. Aragorn's BG is also going to change in all likelihood.

@Danneskjold184 - The log doesn't say what's causing the crash. Looks like a generic end turn crash. You should try going back a few turns and seeing if you can get past it.

I also often crash when a certain course of a faction or when I destroy a faction. For example, Enedvayta clans when playing for dunland or anhmar when playing for dunedan. I do not understand where to look for this log of reports? Windows error log?

Sorry for the mistakes, I speak English badly

After the crash, check the logs folder in your Medieval II directory.

Greetings. I'm playing Northern Dunedain and have completed every issue for Arthedain, even smashed and annexed Angmar; except Fornost Errain, for I cannot upgrade my fortresses.

I'm at turn 83, so barracks event has already happened. I have 9600 pop at Deadman's Dike. Should I wait for another script?

@gurthaur - You need to build the next level of fortress in the settlement and it will be automatically renamed to Fornost Erain. You should have enough pop to build the next level and if not you can use the add_population console command.

Hi Callistonian I'm at turn 6 and I had almost 6 CTD some of them after battles and other while end turn loading i upload my log , i hope you could help
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ysr718...m.log.txt/file

It looks like you had a bad install. Did you install the mod over dac? Did you also make sure you used 1.1 than added the patch?

@enggraphice - I have seen this error report before. It seems to have something to do with the garrison script. Can you provide more information about any settlements being sieged on the turn of the crash: which settlement, how many attacking units, how many defending units, generals present, etc.? Also, do you have the garrison script enabled?