Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 2017 MODDING AWARDS - OFFICIAL RESULTS

  1. #1
    ♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar Bearded Moderation
    Artifex

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Athens-Greece
    Posts
    8,425

    Default 2017 MODDING AWARDS - OFFICIAL RESULTS

    Check this out guys:

    2017 MODDING AWARDS - OFFICIAL RESULTS


    Congrats everybody. Plus thanks for your support and love.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; July 13, 2018 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Format.

  2. #2

    Default Re: 2017 MODDING AWARDS - OFFICIAL RESULTS

    Oh yeah, DeI & its modders are DA REAL MVP

  3. #3

    Default Re: 2017 MODDING AWARDS - OFFICIAL RESULTS

    I don`t quite get it, what`s the difference between Favourite Overhaul and Favourite Hosted mod?

    Also, they should just stop with all this voting nonsense and just give you guys another badge every year...

  4. #4

    Default Re: 2017 MODDING AWARDS - OFFICIAL RESULTS

    Good to see True Legions submod getting the recognition it deserves

    Follow us: Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube - Facebook

  5. #5
    ♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar Bearded Moderation
    Artifex

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Athens-Greece
    Posts
    8,425

    Default Re: 2017 MODDING AWARDS - OFFICIAL RESULTS

    Quote Originally Posted by popovic View Post
    I don`t quite get it, what`s the difference between Favourite Overhaul and Favourite Hosted mod?
    Not sure, but I think it's a distinction between mods completely created here on TWC and somewhere else.

  6. #6
    Jake Armitage's Avatar Senator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    apartment 6
    Posts
    1,178

    Default Re: 2017 MODDING AWARDS - OFFICIAL RESULTS

    congrats everyone guys

  7. #7

    Default Re: 2017 MODDING AWARDS - OFFICIAL RESULTS

    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Good to see True Legions submod getting the recognition it deserves
    Yes this is great, amazing mod with the best looking units made in Rome 2! Congrats to the True Legions team. Also thanks to all the DEI players for supporting us too!

  8. #8

    Default Re: 2017 MODDING AWARDS - OFFICIAL RESULTS

    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Diego View Post
    Yes this is great, amazing mod with the best looking units made in Rome 2! Congrats to the True Legions team. Also thanks to all the DEI players for supporting us too!
    Thanks! LL is obviously the soul of the team, grats LL!

  9. #9
    ♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar Bearded Moderation
    Artifex

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Athens-Greece
    Posts
    8,425

    Default Re: 2017 MODDING AWARDS - OFFICIAL RESULTS

    Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    Thanks! LL is obviously the soul of the team, grats LL!
    You surely did your part buddy, so kudos to you as well

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •