Thread: Look at what you have done.

Default Look at what you have done.

so I spend 60 bucks on warhammer 2, only to find I will need to buy warhammer 1 if I wished to fully experience the game, then I found that I would need to buy a ton of DLC to experience the remaining 80% of the games content that you guys locked behind a DLC cash wall.....DLC is fine but not the way you guys do it. charge me more money for basic stuff like blood and gore? Really?
    The games AI is a joke, how can you guys sit there and pretend its ok to leave your game in such a state? You guys really think its fine to make "harder difficulties" ONLY harder by means of giving the AI cheats, buffs while giving the players armies penalties? Why not spend some of all that cash you guys raked up from DLC's and use it to improve the AI's functions instead of just simply giving them cheats? A hard challenge is fun, however, its not fun when the challenge comes from beating cheating AI, it instead becomes a tedious task to play your game. There is a reason why 90% of all your players base is forced to download player created mods, Its because you fail at making games. you release a big ball of steaming and then leave it to the players polish it up for you....good job.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (1).jpg  

Default Re: Look at what you have done.

Someone surely is unhappy here.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Yes. Someone who doesn't read : Game 2 is the Vortex campaign only with 4 races + 1 with DLC. It works as advertise, for the amount of money you pay.
    Same with Game 1: works well for the old world campaignn.

Want both maps merged in the full campaign? Well, buy both parts... Nothing special here,.

And a game company asking people to pay extra for something they add after the game is so shocking...

HigoChumbo's Avatar Definitely not Jom.
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Well, you should think twice before engaging dudes with nicknames they might have earned and well deserve