Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Divide et Impera - Ancestral Update Beta Fix Pack - Updated August 1

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Ancestral Update Beta Fix Pack - Updated July 14

I am wondering if I missed this in the prior vanilla patch: what is the second translucent circle around an army? The darker one is reinforcement.
    Last edited by F@32; July 14, 2018 at 03:05 PM.

It's an area that an enemy army can only enter if they are going to attack the army. It can be used to judge if your army blocks off access routes to vulnerable settlements behind it. If an enemy army collides with it while your army is waiting in ambush, the ambush will trigger.

the translucent circle is the range at which they can reinforce an other army, the pother darker one is zone of control

Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheKlever View Post
    It's an area that an enemy army can only enter if they are going to attack the army. It can be used to judge if your army blocks off access routes to vulnerable settlements behind it. If an enemy army collides with it while your army is waiting in ambush, the ambush will trigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoshBarbarian View Post
    the translucent circle is the range at which they can reinforce an other army, the pother darker one is zone of control
    Thank you guys. It looked weird for me and I am in the "what's new?" hunting mode.

Centenarius

I can confirm one of my generals had the use of two abilities in the battlemap with the 2nd beta fix pack in a new campaign.

Yes, general abilities work now, sweet, but this agent issue emerged with the latest patch, before agent action executed usually anything else but ordered, now you get only one action if that.

Centenarius

Interestingly, my king does not have any abilities on the battlemap, and he has fought at least 5 battles by now. But a newly recruited general had battlemap abilities on his first battle.

Ah crap I forgot to add abilities to the faction leader traits.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

The Mod works fine, i play with Octavian on EE against Pompey and Lepidus

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice1987 View Post
    The Mod works fine, i play with Octavian on EE against Pompey and Lepidus
    Nice. Feel free to report any issues you may have.

The tooltip on the left hand side for the Rome Auxiliary chain is showing up blank. Using the mod through steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossey View Post
    The tooltip on the left hand side for the Rome Auxiliary chain is showing up blank. Using the mod through steam.
    It's a known issue and sadly not fixable.

hippacrocafish's Avatar Campidoctor

Seems pretty tough to keep your faction stocked with generals in this version of the game. Haven't had a chance to bring in a new person as Getae as my general is aging, and adopting people is harder so I'm kinda stuck on that front.
    Last edited by hippacrocafish; July 15, 2018 at 09:33 PM.

Sadly thats pretty random but it can be a problem. Its one reason I added the historical character system.

You should be getting some guys from the family tree though?

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Sadly thats pretty random but it can be a problem. Its one reason I added the historical character system.

You should be getting some guys from the family tree though?
    So far in two 50 turn campaigns there's not much baby making going on. In my first (Thrace) I had two babies from my king. The first one died of natural causes.

In my second campaign (Pergamon) no children at all. Ok my king is 63 years old but I married him to a young hotty and I for sure would be making babies with her at that age.

I am using the 12 TPY mod so it would take a long time for any kids to grow up I would imagine.
    Last edited by Fluke; July 16, 2018 at 11:46 AM. Reason: grammar

12 turn per year thing cause less born babies things. it effect to any kind of tpy.

from my experience with ATW or other series.

4 tpy work normally for babies.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

the hell, so CA ruined 12tpy experience?

What ? I'm using 12tpy since forever.

Maetharin's Avatar Senator

Guys, itīs completely logical that there are just 1/3 of the babies at 12tpy^^
    "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse!"

Marcus Porcius Cato Censorius

"I concur!"

​Me

Polybian reforms event triggers , yet there is no new unit in recruitement nor the unit upgrage