Thread: Latin Grammar

LWC's Avatar Libertus

Default Latin Grammar

I hate to point this out, but as a student of Latin it is becoming harder and harder to ignore the grammatical mistake of the title Ad Mari a Mare. Shouldn't it be A Mari Ad Mare, or be cute - Ad Mare A Mari? A goes with the ablative Mari, whilst Ad goes with the accusative Mare.

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Latin Grammar

Thank you, feel free to point any mistakes you'll find I have no idea about Latin, this title comes from member of our polish TW community Unfortunatelly I don't know if it's possible to change entire section's name

LWC's Avatar Libertus

I really love this mod and the work y'all put into it, so a typo in the title that represents the whole effort is a bit of a downer. It is a nerdy superficial issue though. Most people don't care or realize it. Pretend I never said anything.
    Dziękuję!!! Thank you for your kind words and patience with my annoying post. Now we know that community is a bit shaky on Latin and classics, hahaha,

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Don't worry my friend, your post wasn't annoying in any way Nice you know some word in polish Pozdrowienia!