Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [三国上] Rise of Three Kingdoms F.A.Q.

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: [三国上] Rise of Three Kingdoms F.A.Q.

I can do that for all of the future Hotfixes/Patches for v2.3 (2.3.002, 2.3.003, etc.) ; after v2.3 the only major update will be the final v3.0 .
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Question: Does this mod uses unique animation pack ? Can MARKA horses (with the Rusichi animation pack if this mod uses vanilla ones) be part of it?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Are two of the Marka horse files named fast pony and heavy horse? If so, we have those.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    Are two of the Marka horse files named fast pony and heavy horse? If so, we have those.
    Then the mod could create a variety of horses to totaly replace vanilla ones following this tutorial.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

We will definitely look into it. Thank you!

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

What's the difference between the the export_descr_buildings from the newest hotfix to the previous export_descr_buildings of the previous hotfix?
    I say this because i edited to my own style the number of turns and money that i have to spend in that file and i don't want to redo that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahnat View Post
    What's the difference between the the export_descr_buildings from the newest hotfix to the previous export_descr_buildings of the previous hotfix?
    I say this because i edited to my own style the number of turns and money that i have to spend in that file and i don't want to redo that again.
    Nothing is different. Someone (now two) reported an issue with ladder/towers height with city battle maps, so I included it again just incase. Essentially the issue is on their end, as I cannot reproduce the issue.

So what is happening with the Namnan Migration system for Han lands? I've been doing a Nanman campaign and I noticed there doesn't seem to be any Yizu Migration building chain. Was it removed or is there special requirements involved? Would anything similar be introduced for the Shanyue, Jaiozhou and Xiangbei factions so they can build their own unique units within Han lands?

Quote Originally Posted by Orochi View Post
    So what is happening with the Namnan Migration system for Han lands? I've been doing a Nanman campaign and I noticed there doesn't seem to be any Yizu Migration building chain. Was it removed or is there special requirements involved? Would anything similar be introduced for the Shanyue, Jaiozhou and Xiangbei factions so they can build their own unique units within Han lands?
    Actually, the Nanman migration buildings had not been touched in a long time (and they did work before), but I just checked and they did not show up in the browser. Same with the Xianbei migration buildings. It appears that some of the "not" prerequisites in EDB are now not working correctly (have no idea why), so I went ahead and fixed them by completely changing the prerequisites. Jiaozhou will additionally be allowed to recruit select Nanyue units in the neighboring Jingnan region, while the Shanyue will additionally be allowed to recruit select Shanyue units in the neighboring Yangzhou region.
    Last edited by Seether; October 31, 2018 at 06:57 AM.

How I can change the min. and max. battle map heights? Because there some problems with maps near mountains, almost unplayable near Changsha.

Quote Originally Posted by gasas View Post
    How I can change the min. and max. battle map heights? Because there some problems with maps near mountains, almost unplayable near Changsha.
    Be very, very careful about adjusting heights. You can royally screw up your game... That being said, the file is data/world/maps/base/descr_terrain.txt (for min/max heights), while map_heights.tga is the actual terrain height map. Ensure to delete map.rwm after any changes.

Thanks for help, I just want to make battle maps more flat, I will test it out soon.

Edit: I adjusted this values with decent result but it have too much impact on campaign map so I will stick with default values. Is there anything that can be done to improve this battle maps? Pretty much on south part of the map with many hills and mountains.
    Last edited by gasas; November 04, 2018 at 02:40 PM.

Is there anyway to have a news update regarding the deaths of AI generals outside of battle?

As someone who's only just yesterday installed version 3.0, do I need to download any more patches or hotfixes? Or are they included in the 3.0 download and installation?

Rhodri the Great's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius2000 View Post
    As someone who's only just yesterday installed version 3.0, do I need to download any more patches or hotfixes? Or are they included in the 3.0 download and installation?
    No, you don't need to download additional patches or hotfixes for now.

Quote Originally Posted by jbutton View Post
    Is there anyway to have a news update regarding the deaths of AI generals outside of battle?
    I don't think that could be scripted to work accurately.

The only script like that which I can think of is one tied to a faction leader. I know Stainless Steel has one, and I think (could be wrong) Divide and Conquer has one as well, but again only tied to Faction Leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    I don't think that could be scripted to work accurately.
    What about a way to view other faction's generals etc?

I don’t think that’s possible.

That sucks.

How historically accurate is the mod meant to be?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast