Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sights of War - A Particle Effect Mod Merging Mech_Donald's S.E.E.N. and Monkeeyo's Mighty Effects plus my own Tweaks

Default Re: Sights of War - A Particle Effect Mod Merging Mech_Donald's S.E.E.N. and Monkeeyo's Mighty Effects plus my own Tweaks

Hey !
    Quite better now significantly reduced, but I still see doble columns of smoke plus thick smoke packs flying away in other directions.

Thanks for the answer bro you rock !
    Last edited by Tenerife_Boy; August 09, 2018 at 06:57 AM.

Default Re: Sights of War - A Particle Effect Mod Merging Mech_Donald's S.E.E.N. and Monkeeyo's Mighty Effects plus my own Tweaks

Wait, what? The last I checked 2 weeks ago, there weren't any comments! Thank you all for sharing your comments and your own tweaks for the mod, and I really am very sorry for not being able to reply. I wasn't notified to a single comment made here. Anyways, I just wanted to share what I'm working on:

-All projectiles now have light.
    -Optimized the smoke performance.

All of which are more or less done in the current version, but I'm going to wait for the Ancestral patch before I release it, in order to make sure it's compatible with the aforementioned upcoming version.

Have a great day, everyone!

Oops, forgot to add screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/xPBSuYO
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; September 25, 2018 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

So far i dont know how to edit those smoke columns you said.

So far so good. What would be cool would be to ha ve like Attila fire arrow but with a smaller trail and fire because in that game they look too much meteor
    I've been doing some testing and I checked fire texture can be ported to Rome 2:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

seems there is an updated pack file of this one. can someone please upload this here? thank you

We are waiting for
    @RLTYProds

Any news ?
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; February 13, 2019 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

New Version can be found on Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/co..._particle_mod/

Damn thank you !

This last version is way too smaller in sze. Did the creator abandone the project?
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; February 13, 2019 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

Heya! It's been a long time since I've checked the forums ever since I've gotten addicted to modding RimWorld. You can always message me at Reddit if you have any questions. My handle is u/RLTYProds

Anyways, I might only update the mod when I finally figure out how to edit those torch trails. I've only recently gotten back to playing Rome 2 as well, and so far there are no issues.

@The Last Imperator thank you for linking my Reddit post!

And @Tenerife_Boy first and foremost, I'd like to thank you for your interest in my mod, along with everyone else

Second, the reason the file size is smaller is because I've reduced the number of custom textures used in the mod after seeing that the textures used by Rome 2 after the graphical update were MUCH better. No more ghost-like flames!

Great to hear news from you buddy!
    I dont use Reddit so it would be great if you can also bring news about your mod here.

Cheers !

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by RLTYProds View Post
    Heya! It's been a long time since I've checked the forums ever since I've gotten addicted to modding RimWorld. You can always message me at Reddit if you have any questions. My handle is u/RLTYProds

And @Tenerife_Boy first and foremost, I'd like to thank you for your interest in my mod, along with everyone else
    I agree with Tene. It would be nice if you can update your thread here as well. If you need any help, don't hesitate to reach me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12