Thread: Fourth Age Submod

Default Fourth Age Submod

Hey!
    I have aspirations to make a Fourth Age mod for Third Age total war, we have a faction list that is mostly finalized and it will take place around FA 220 to 250, we haven't really settled on a date just a general period in time. We wanted an early Fourth Age mod that starts right when the Shadow Cult makes its move and incites a wide spread rebellion against the Reunited Kingdom.
    I'd like to try to find someone who can do reskinning and modelling for us, so far it's just been me and a buddy of mine and i've been doing some stuff with Mike Golf as his banner carriers and other works are excellent and he's given me permission to use his works.
    I plan on publicly releasing this mod at some point so i do plan on getting the proper permissions for the works i'd like to borrow and use in my mod
    Feel free to private message me if you can help me out, have suggestions, or any other input! i love new ideas, though i do have a good grasp of what i wanna do and where i wanna go with my mod already, but like i said new stuff is always nice
    Faction List thus far:
    Kingdom of Gondor-having troubles keeping their lands together and safe they have been continuously losing land to revolt and rivals alike
    Kingdom of Arnor-one of Elessar's daughters married a Dunedain noble who was given the lands of Arnor to govern, with contact between the realms of Gondor and Arnor becoming less, he took matters into his own hands and made Arnor an independent realm
    Kingdom of Rhudaur-still holding a grudge against the Dunedain, the new Kingdom of Rhudaur hopes to one day crush Arthedain and become the only successor to the realm of Arnor
    Kingdom of Cardolan(Breeland)-Bree was given the lands of Cardolan to ward over and as gotten bold and now calls itself the new Kingdom of Cardolan though it have ambitions of being and independent realm, it remains a vassal to Arnor
    Kingdom of Angmar-the Men of Angmar look to reclaim lost glories against the Kingdom of Arnor and have founded for themselves a kingdom in the mountains of Angmar in the Old Witch Realm
    Kingdom of Lindon-the High Elves lost Imladris but still maintain a strong presence along the coasts in Lindon
    Dwarven Realms-Ered Luin, Erebor, and the Iron Hills have united under the last incarnation of Durin
    Chiefdom of Dunland-salty about a humiliating and one sided treaty, they still hold a grudge against Rohan
    Kingdom of Eotheod-the Eotheod have grown in number and have refounded their old kingdom in the Northern Vales
    Kingdom of Rohan-has emerged as a powerful state and has annexed the Westmarch from Dunland as a result of a one sided peace treaty
    Kingdom of Rhovanion-recolonized by the old refugees from Dale and Gondor as well as enjoying support from both
    Confederacy of Rhun-Rhun may have been beaten by Elessar but it's far from finished and has a new confederacy with which to challenge Gondor's power after it crushes the new Rhovanion
    Empire of Harad-Harad is more united and centralized and now fancies itself and empire, hoping to retake old lands that they were forced to hand over to Gondor
    Kingdom of Harondor-a breakaway realm in South Gondor, tried of being a buffer and constantly suffering from the wars of Gondor and Harad, they rebelled in hopes of defending themselves from both sides
    Kingdom of Umbar-a current vassal state of the RK
    Corsairs of Belegaer-a corsair faction who is backed by the southern Black Numenorean kingdom of Bellakar
    Chiefdom of Druwaith Iaur-remnants of the Druedain, Men of the White Mountains and Gondorian Hillmen
    Kingdom of Saralainn-a kingdom in southern Minhiriath who believes itself a successor of Cardolan and should inherit it's old lands
    Kingdom of Dale-remains largely unchanged by current events
    Kingdom of Adunabar-the Shadow Cult's kingdom and a breakaway realm in Northern Mordor
    Kingdom of Nurnen-the slaves of Nurn were given the right to govern themselves but were heavily helped by the RK, thus are loyal to the Dunedain
    Khaganate of Khand-with no Dark Lord to keep them in line, the Variags hope to take and plunder any and all lands, but also seek to destroy Nurn
    Kingdom of Lebennin-breakaway realm, Lebennin rebelled along with Castamir the Usurper and has broken away again
    Principality of Ithilien-Minas Ithil was recolonized but their capitol remained in Emyn Arnen and serves as the realm of the stewards as well as serving as a buffer state between Gondor and their enemies
    Principality of Dol Amroth-remains loyal and unwavering to Gondor
    Orcs of the Misty Mountains-the same as always but will have more late game Orc options
    Kingdom of Eryn Lasgalen-the Woodland Realms, basically the remnants of the Galadhrim and Thranduil's Realm combined
    Kingdom of Dorwinion- a Mannish and Elven realm who will be able to field Elves as well as Men
    Kingdom of Faerdor-Faerdor was another Cardolan successor to survive into the Fourth Age and later submitted to Elessar, but with Arnor breaking away, Faerdor stayed loyal and his now home to a high number of loyal Dunedain and can field Dunedain rangers of old

the list and short descriptions of our faction list so you can get the gist of what's going on during the time period!

♔atthias♔'s Avatar Citizen
    Censor

Default Re: Fourth Age Submod

these guys here are also trying to get a FATW mod going maybe contact them?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...based-on-FATW)

EDIT yoou already know about them so ingore that
    here is the link to get acces to their discord server if you are not there already
    https://discord.gg/8hfrBFB
    Last edited by ♔atthias♔; July 07, 2018 at 11:16 AM.
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

I have contacted them yes, our ideas differ and they said they'd be willing to share resources, but otherwise we decided to continue our projects separately, they wanted to continue and just port over their Fourth Age mod from Rome to Med 2 whereas i would like to start at an earlier date with different factions

♔atthias♔'s Avatar Citizen
    Censor

Quote Originally Posted by Redbad of the Frisians View Post
    I have contacted them yes, our ideas differ and they said they'd be willing to share resources, but otherwise we decided to continue our projects separately, they wanted to continue and just port over their Fourth Age mod from Rome to Med 2 whereas i would like to start at an earlier date with different factions
    I see then it is indeed beter to keep going seperatly
    good to know they are willing to share resources tough
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz