Thread: No canister shot?

Default No canister shot?

Hi,
    love the mod! I noticed that in both my French and Prussian games even after research canister not all of my cannons can fire canister. In fact as Prussia none of my cannons can fire canister. Is this a common bug or a design feature? As a side note I知 noticing that Prussian artillery roster seems to duplicate each tip of artillery. I have the option to recruit the exact same artillery under two separate unit cards. Regardless I知 still loving it, but I do miss my canister!

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Default Re: No canister shot?

There might be some issues in 2.2.1b but this should be adressed in RotR 1.1. So it will be fixed when RotR is migrating to the main mod.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Default Re: No canister shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post
    There might be some issues in 2.2.1b but this should be adressed in RotR 1.1. So it will be fixed when RotR is migrating to the main mod.
    Ok thanks like I said it痴 not a huge deal...I知 noticing it applies to howitzer ammunition types also. If anyone has a suggestion for a wuick fix I壇 appreciate it, but until then I値l just keep the Prussian lines advancing like moving walls.