Hi everyone!

Im new to Total War and these forums, been playing Warhammer 2 specifically the last 6 months and ive never really had a problem i couldnt solve myself, but this time im really stumped.

I reinstalled Warhammer 2, didnt activate any type of mod, or edit anything by myself with files in "Data" folder. What happens on the battle map is that when i command my units to attack and zoom closely in to see the battle, strange texture bugs appear on all units. When there are only savage orcs e.g, i sometimes see a big spider manifest itself as if the orc model was trying to use a spider model. This happens with exactly every unit ingame. Ive verified my files via steam, made several clean installs, checked to see if this was happening in other games but no, checked my graphic cards temp to see if that maybe is the culprit but no.

This started to happen about maybe two weeks ago approximately. In that time ive tried everything i can come up with, even did a clean graphics driver install.

I have screenshots, but dont know if im allowed to link, dont know how to do spoilers.

I really hope someone can at least point me in a direction or maybe explain why this is happening and what maybe i can do about it.

Cheers.