Thread: Game Freezes post Battle with Ghrond

Default Game Freezes post Battle with Ghrond

Hi All,

Just wanted to check if any one else is experiencing this issue, I have all the DLC content installed and several mods, no overhauls such as SFO etc, mainly cosmetic. I have tested other races and even other DE factions and also changed how I played the opening turns so I'm thinking this is a bug with Har Ganeth and Ghrond; I always get a crash when I fight Ghrond, I win the battle then click 'End Battle' and then instant freeze, I play as Har Ganeth. I have never exceeded turn 10 so I cant see it being related to some intense script malfunction?

Thanks.

PS I have checked my system, all drivers are updated and there is no overheating whatsoever so this is not related my PC specs.

Default Re: Game Freezes post Battle with Ghrond

Hi, I am getting this also with 100% repro rate. I am starting to think it may dependent on the opposing faction? I basically start as Har Ganeth, win a first battle at Spite Reach against Ghrond. Then, reardless of turn, I win the second battle against Ghrond and get this crash every time. To make matter worse, the official crash forum won't even let me sign in, I get 'Oops something went wrong' every single time. There is a very similar crash on there but still no fix it seems. Really wish I knew the cause; think I'll try auto resolving to a third battle etc to get the campaign going. I have tried everything else though, uninstalled all mods, veryfied game files, reinstalled the game, etc, everything, still get the Har Ganeth vs Ghrond crash every time.

hello everyone

@KingArthur - did you ever get a fix to this? It is driving me batty, can't play as Har Ganeth at all, every time I try I get the crash on winning the second battle. If you are also KingArthur78 on Steam I pinged you a friend request.