Thread: VOTM 70 - Submissions

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default VOTM 70 - Submissions

Creative Workshop Competitions - Check out our sister competitions here on TWC! << Picture of the Week | Tale of the Week | Monthly Writers' Study Competitions | Graphics Workshop Monthly Competition >>

Video of the Month Submission Rules
    • Submissions must be videos consisting of in-game footage from either the campaign map or the battle map of a Total War game or modification.
    • Submissions must have been created by you.
    • The minimum length a submission can be is 2 minutes, and the maximum length is 10 minutes.
    • A submission may only be submitted once. It cannot be entered in multiple competitions, or resubmitted in a later competition.
    • Submissions involving invalid elements such as animations, videos, renders, loading screens and cutscenes will not necessarily be removed.
    • They will be judged on a case-by-case basis by the Competition Manager as to whether the invalid elements constitute a significant portion of the video, or not.

naxzul666's Avatar Que la fête commence !
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: VOTM 70 - Submissions

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Well, this has been here a while. I was browsing through some of my older screenshots and I stumbled upon a few Shogun 2 videos I made when I was 13...thought I might as well add one more so this comp can get going. (It's rather loud, all I did was cut clips and put music over it using windows movie maker...)

It's really cringy, I must flee to my sanctum for a while after submitting this.

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

What is this?!?! 2 submissions to VOTM?!?! We could go to the polls?!?!? IS THAT EVEN LEGAL?????????

Came back from the grave just to contribute this time. Also maybe make the minimum length rule 1 minute instead of 2. It might widen the threshold of videos that could be submitted.

And now I disappear whence I came.