Thread: NEW DOWNLOAD LINK!

Icon4 NEW DOWNLOAD LINK!

After waiting for 2 hours for the automatic installer to download, I decided to upload it on mediafire. Don't forget to extract the files in the same hard drive where NTW is installed. Enjoy!

Default Re: NEW DOWNLOAD LINK!

Thanks bro, this mod is great! More people should know about it!

Was just considering doing this myself, thanks man! This was always my favorite N:TW mod but the horrible file hosting site almost turned me away from getting it again.

Quote Originally Posted by The_hussar View Post
    After waiting for 2 hours for the automatic installer to download, I decided to upload it on mediafire. Don't forget to extract the files in the same hard drive where NTW is installed. Enjoy!
    i love you

Shaggy2010's Avatar Miles

Thanks, been many years but I am giving this game and MOD another go, loved EIC.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by The_hussar View Post
    Thank you, the Depositfiles link wouldn't let me download at all. Shame on the devs for not providing a better (free) solution. Cheers.

mediafire is not working for me. I click to start download then I get a message to repair my download. I click to do that, taken to another page where I am told they have a new code. Click "continue" and then am taken back to first page where the merry-go-round starts again. Anyone got a working download link or any clues on how to get out of the labyrinth. Thanks.

Do you just need the file from mediafire and were unable to download it there? I just did so successfully, If you want I can send it your way.