Thread: Kingetoi Rigos recruited general bodyguard invisibility glitch

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Icon9 Kingetoi Rigos recruited general bodyguard invisibility glitch

Pictorial evidence:
    https://i.imgur.com/EyYoyET.jpg

Instead of the usual "silver surfer", this problem is something I've rarely encountered before, where the soldiers mounted onto warhorses are entirely invisible. I don't know if this is a problem stemming from missing texture files or typos in the "battle_models" file. It's something you guys should consider fixing, though. It's a minor nuisance, but aesthetically speaking it's not good at all and also breaks immersion to have invisible cavalry soldiers.

Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σωτήρ's Avatar Yeah science!
    Civitate

Default Re: Kingetoi Rigos recruited general bodyguard invisibility glitch

Are you sure that's not working as intended? I mean, Kingetoi Rigos could translate to drone cavalry. The officers are present and they control the horses from safe distance.
    "First get your facts straight, then distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain

οὐκ ἦν μὲν ἐγώ, νῦν δ' εἰμί· τότε δ' ούκ ἔσομαι, ούδέ μοι μελήσει

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Instead of the usual "silver surfer", this problem is something I've rarely encountered before, where the soldiers mounted onto warhorses are entirely invisible. I don't know if this is a problem stemming from missing texture files or typos in the "battle_models" file. It's something you guys should consider fixing, though. It's a minor nuisance, but aesthetically speaking it's not good at all and also breaks immersion to have invisible cavalry soldiers.
    Thanks, we'll look at that.
    EBII Council

That's a really weird bug, because I can't replicate it. What Unit Detail are you playing on, and what shader setting is in your EBII.cfg?