Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: US Supreme Court drags rabid dog (aka government worker labor unions) out behind the woodshed, shoots it in the back of the head

Default Re: US Supreme Court drags rabid dog (aka government worker labor unions) out behind the woodshed, shoots it in the back of the head

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPerson2000 View Post
    I saw many times where extremists on both sides of the political spectrum do stuff that was completely illogical and I saw many times where many Liberals and Conservatives were very unlikable and downright hypocritical.
    I think you are right theoretically. But as I lean Conservative I am blind to places where Conservatives are illogical. If you could share some with me I would appreciate it for a good laugh.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

Default Re: US Supreme Court drags rabid dog (aka government worker labor unions) out behind the woodshed, shoots it in the back of the head

Quote Originally Posted by tentaku View Post
    This is crazy, I've found current liberals to be very hypocritical. Conservatives can be accused of being cold-hearted or even "racist", but never illogical.
    never illogical

lets play a game, you pull a random recent conservative talking point out of a hat, and we see how its logical.

or, to stay on topic, tell me why average people, depending on their jobs, being in favour of weakening employee rights is logical.

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalExMachina View Post

or, to stay on topic, tell me why average people, depending on their jobs, being in favour of weakening employee rights is logical.
    What average people and how are their "rights" weakened?

LWC's Avatar Libertus

Conservatives in US are racists? I have to give liberals and democrats credit for an awesome marketing campaign and misdirection. Democrat party is the party of slave owners, secessionists, KKKs, segregationists, etc. Lincoln's GOP or republicans abolished slavery and supported the Civil Rights Act, and republican president Eisenhower desegregated the schools. Look into Clinton's and Obama's mentors, Al Gore's dad, senator Byrd, whistling Dixie much?

Elfdude's Avatar Tribunus
    Patrician Citizen

The Democratic party and GOP flipped between 1860 and 1936 primarily driven by the great depression. Prior to 1860 the GOP was the Liberal party. After 1936 the Democrats were the liberal party. The poor will vote with whoever supports them, for 70 plus years that has been the dems.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123