Thread: Any way to play Native Americans in main campaign?

Default Any way to play Native Americans in main campaign?

I own the Warpath expansion but it looks like it only lets you play Native American factions in a separate, more localised campaign. Is there any way to make Native American nations playable in the grand campaign? I've heard of mods that increase the number of playable factions, but I don't know anything about how that works or if such a mod would work on my computer (I have the Mac version).

Default Re: Any way to play Native Americans in main campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by komi View Post
    I own the Warpath expansion but it looks like it only lets you play Native American factions in a separate, more localised campaign. Is there any way to make Native American nations playable in the grand campaign? I've heard of mods that increase the number of playable factions, but I don't know anything about how that works or if such a mod would work on my computer (I have the Mac version).
    AFAIK the only way to play as Native Americans in the main campaign is via mods. I can't help you very much in this department, as I don't have the Mac version of the game. I suggest you post in the "Mod Recommendations and Queries" thread and see if someone there can help.

I see, thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by komi View Post
    I see, thanks for the advice.
    You're welcome.