Thread: [HS] EBII Mega Hotseat!

Default [HS] EBII Mega Hotseat!

Europa Barbarorum 2 Mega Hotseat

ADMIN: Amulius Coiedius Calerus (call me Corey)
    NOTE: As we are using the extremely large and long campaign that is EB2, open factions are very likely and some factions are extremely difficult
    SECOND NOTE:
    The only faction that will not be played is the Selukids due to its ability to overpower neighbouring factions with ease

Please see the below link for the mod:Red Not Playable/Dead
    Green Open
    Yellow Being Subbed

Factions

Aedui (NORTHEN GAULS) -
    OPEN

Arche Seleukeia (Selucids) - NOT PLAYED
    Areuakoi (NORTHEN SPANISH IBERIANS) -
    OPEN
    Arverni (CENTRAL GAULS) -
    OPEN
    Baktria (AFGHANISTAN/TAJIKSTAN) -
    OPEN
    Boii (AUSTRIA/HUNGARY) -
    OPEN
    Bosphoran Kingdom (CRIMEA) -
    OPEN
    Epeiros (ILLRIAN GREEKS) -
    OPEN
    Getai (POLAND) -
    OPEN
    Hayasdan (ARMENIA)
    - OPEN
    Koinon Hellenon (ATHENS, SPARTA and RHODES) - OPEN
    Lugiones (POLAND)
    - OPEN
    Lusotannan (SOUTHERN IBERIA)
    - OPEN
    Makedonia (MACEDONIA)
    - OPEN
    Malkuta Nabata (JORDAN)
    - OPEN
    Mamla'ha biMassylim (NORTHEN NUMIDIA)
    - OPEN
    Pahlava (PARTHIA)
    - OPEN

Pergamon (WEST TURKEY GREEKS)
    - OPEN
    Pontos (NORTH TURKEY GREEKS)
    - OPEN
    Pritanoi (SOUTH BRITANNIA)
    - OPEN
    Ptolemaioi (EGYPT)
    - OPEN
    Safot Softim biQarthadast (CARTHAGE)
    - OPEN
    Sb' w-gwm (NORTHEN YEMEN)
    - OPEN
    Saka Rauka (EASTERN SCYTHIANS)
    - OPEN
    Sauromatae (WESTERN SCYTHIANS)
    - OPEN
    Senatus Populusque Romanus (ROME)
    - OPEN
    Sweboz (GERMANY)
    - OPEN
    Taksashila (PAKISTAN)
    - OPEN

phew.... That is a lot

Rules
    - Time to play your turn is 24 hours. If you don't ask for an extension and you are late, you will be subbed.
    - 3 strike rule when it comes to a player being late. After being subbed 3 times he will be replaced.
    - No exploits/bugs allowed, F.e. movement bug, naval attack spam, agent stomping, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, armies on ships to go through enemy zone of control (brown tiles where armies should stop), spies spreading plague.. (no use of exploit list in tavern), merchant spam on a single resource (no more than one (1) merchant trading a resource)
    -No exploiting the AI ( I know how powerful selukeia can become)
    - Alliances and pacts must be posted on this forum. To end a pact or alliance without 'consequences' send diplomats to break the alliance
    - Battles can be played manually or be autoresolved but screenshots must be posted to show the ratio and the armies involved with their banners visible
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn unless you are in a fort or settlement
    - You cannot sally out if the result is a defeat
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports
    - You cannot build towers to deny a fort
    -Spies need 15% in order to enter a settlement, screenshot needed
    - Assassins need 50%, however faction leaders and heirs cannot be killed (screenshot needed)
    Princesses can steal through marriage if they have a 30% chance (screenshot Needed)
    - Merchants can seize with more then 30% chance
    - When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disbanded
    - you cannot destroy a building if it is under siege, or if it is clearly about to be attacked or the settlement hasn't be held for less than 3 turns

Enjoy :-)

Default Re: [HS] EBII Mega Hotseat!

27 playable factions? lol Didn't you consider model played in SS all factions in which 1 player plays 2 factions? In other way there will be 1 turn per 1 month lol

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

If a hotseat of this scale will ever happen it will probably take years to finish and would require a super admin powers to maintain it this long. For me just thinking about it gives me chills . Cutting out some factions and assigning perhaps 2 per player and with some improvements on the rules it could work out but it's definetly not the best time to launch it with all the open spots we currently have.

If you are interested in joining hotseats based on this era you could join mine that also introduces a lot of unique features that set very well and provide a great experience for all the players participating in it such as gladiator games, numerous events and much more. PM if you are indeed interested. Here's a link for you to check it out - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...le-for-Rome-II

Good suggestion, i probably might remmove one or two strong ones and probably introduce 2 factions per player, however ive just realised I dont have the required posts to edit my own posts