Thread: Attila Maps To Rome II

Benjin's Avatar Artifex

Default Attila Maps To Rome II

I'm just wondering - if it's possible to import battle maps from Rome II into Attila, couldn't it also be possible to import battle maps (including custom maps) from Attila into Rome II? Has anyone tried to do this before to check and see whether or not it's possible?
    3D ARTIST (MODELS/TEXTURES), ANIMATOR, RIGGER

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Attila Maps To Rome II

You might want to holler at Celticus:https://steamcommunity.com/id/284293...workshopfiles/

I mean
    it'd seem like a bad idea, because Attila has stuff that Rome II didnt' have, like settlement destruction
    you'd need to expand them so you don't just destroy half a settlement with a single torch

and if you want Rome II maps, play Rome II

Benjin's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyballs01 View Post
    I mean
    it'd seem like a bad idea, because Attila has stuff that Rome II didnt' have, like settlement destruction
    you'd need to expand them so you don't just destroy half a settlement with a single torch

and if you want Rome II maps, play Rome II
    You misunderstood - I wanted to know if it was possible to port maps made for Attila over to Rome II, not Rome II maps over to Attila. I asked this on the basis of wanting to create entirely new maps for Rome II using Attila's map editor (since CA didn't give a map editor for Rome II to the community), not to play the default Rome II maps in Attila (which I believe has been done by the Ancient Empires team already, and to my knowledge they work fine).
    Last edited by Benjin; December 09, 2018 at 06:13 PM.
    3D ARTIST (MODELS/TEXTURES), ANIMATOR, RIGGER