Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Almost Finished...

Default Re: Almost Finished...

It will be uploaded in the next few days, just having a bit of trouble getting Reconquista working.
    I don't know what the upload size limits might be, could always break it up into 2 or 3 chunks.

For what it's worth, I am on vacation on Ko Lanta now - nice place - nobody here in low season.

I intend to play RC 2.0 stock as soon as I get back home. But I have also done a whole lot of work with the models and edu of 6.4 with BGRV. I sometimes play BGRIV, so I am very glad that BGRIV will work with RC 2.0. But I am also thinking, in advance, what will I need to do to make RC 2.0 compatible with BGRV? Or more specifically, if I intend to port the edu of RC 2.0 into SS 6.4 with BGRV, if I include the mount and animation files, will it it work? I realize that with the new units in RC 2.0 I will have to change a few models in my battle models files to make things make sense, but my real question is will this work with BGRV in 6.4 with just the few changes mentioned above, or will I have to also alter a some other files to make it work?

No big deal, I can wait for you answer later if you are busy. Right now I am enjoying the Singha, and I am very much looking forward to the new edition. Thanks PB. Your work has been awesome. It is also very cool for me to know that not only are you responsible for RR/RC, but also that you worked with BYG to create the wonderful BGRIV. I commend you for having contributed so much to the best game in gaming!
    Last edited by Kilgore Trout; June 25, 2018 at 08:11 AM.
    Roland searched the continent for the man who'd done him in
    He found him in Mombasa in a barroom drinking gin
    Roland aimed his Thompson gun. He didn't say a word
    But he blew Van Owen's body from there to Johannesburg
    - Warren Zevon - Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner - 1978

Hello mate, thanks for your kind words. Never been to Ko Lanta but I am sure it follows the standard Thai success forula of beaches, bars and es
    It would be great to see BGRV implemented, especially in the mini-campaigns, where 12TPY makes a lot of sense. Have never used it myself, but hear many good things about it.
    You should be able to put it in without making any changes to the units and models etc at all

Then I can look forward to playing with both BGRIV and BGRV! That is most excellent news!
    Roland searched the continent for the man who'd done him in
    He found him in Mombasa in a barroom drinking gin
    Roland aimed his Thompson gun. He didn't say a word
    But he blew Van Owen's body from there to Johannesburg
    - Warren Zevon - Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner - 1978

Is this still happening?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12