Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Arnor units & reskins sub mod (Update: Ardunaim reskin and Dwarven Overhual Mod merged File available)

Default Re: Arnor units & reskins sub mod (Update: Ardunaim reskin and Dwarven Overhual Mod merged File available)

Derp websight lagged the f out when I posted
    Last edited by centurionA1; August 09, 2018 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Double post

Default Re: Arnor units & reskins sub mod (Update: Ardunaim reskin and Dwarven Overhual Mod merged File available)

They look great. Especialy the last upgrade of the men at arms from ND, those leg protection are spot on! I hope you can upload the rest of your units

I got a question, is the all upgradade ND units will get the same leg protection? That would be fantastic, the level of detail it's amazing!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w3l5c2...Update.7z/file Most of the other units, just the ones that still need to be worked on left to upload. I haven't tested most of these so bugs may occur.

your units are really amazing! the steelbows are incredible! the only thing missing is the unit cards

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hm5mv7...pdate2.7z/file Some are outdated but theyl work for now.

i got the adunaim unit cards, but i donīt have the ND cards

Is this still getting worked on if so any were near complete?

Is it still on?

Quote Originally Posted by centurionA1 View Post
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/w3l5c2...Update.7z/file Most of the other units, just the ones that still need to be worked on left to upload. I haven't tested most of these so bugs may occur.
    Does anyone have files from this link since this one is not operational anymore I cant get citadel guards textures

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234